The online racing simulator
Just a neat pic
(9 posts, started )
Just a neat pic
Thought it'd go here rather than off topic general forum, because it's the same thing LFS cars do and specifically it looks like what the FZ5 could've been.

by João Ornelas
More here
http://www.simkom.com/sketchsite/
I like it
I like it, but not the wheels.
#4 - Mysho
I'd be interested in seeing rear lights also, from this sketch it looks like audi style which would ruin its originality. I don't like the rims neither, but all his sketches has those. It's his style or something.
#5 - 5haz
Quote from The Very End :but not the wheels.

Would certainly make for a bumpy ride.

Its nice, not so sure about the front end.
Don't get me wrong, it's amazing drawings, but why these wheels? It looks like some freak hotwheel toy cars with those, normal well drawed wheels would be so much better imo.
They always do the wheels like that on these concept drawins. Its to simply give more "life" into the sketch.
Well, hard to disagree that it would be a good idea to let some fresh air into LFS design department
Eric has done huge and great work so far but no company or project should be run by one person in the design department for years and years... if creative people work together they become even more creative, so sharing ideas with someone would definitely help Eric and LFS

but... we all know what

Just a neat pic
(9 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG