The online racing simulator
(edit 16.05.10) Live alert - Join host (Chrome)
Well, I did not take pictures, because you wouldn't understand anything more from what I've said.

So, basically the problem is that since I got chrome(idk if it happens in other browsers, because I simply don't have such, except IE which I totally avoid to open) the join host links in the live alert window on lfsworld.net have stopped working(or at least most of them - when there are more hosts on the list some of them work, others don't).

Sorry if mentioned already, but I guess it hasn't been, since I have not seen such thread. And i did look(kinda :razz.

Well, that's pretty much it. My OS is win 7 if that matters too.

[E]:
I think that I just have found something interesting: It seems to me(not 100% sure yet but still), that the 'Join' button only works if the host's name is uncolored(or maybe at least it's 1st letter isn't). When I go over the Join button on an uncolored host, a link appears(you know, at the bottom of the Chrome window, and it shows what link you're about to open). And on colored - nothing - just the mouse cursor changes, but it does not react at all when clicked, and of course - no link on the bottom of Chrome.

Is this reproducable for anyone with the same settings? Win 7, Chrome. It could be the same on Vista and XP too, but I can't tell.
It seems to be fixed. That was... well, nice.. No reply, but it's fixed.

Or could it have been something on my end.
Even though I haven't touched my browser since then.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG