The online racing simulator
LLSS 2010 Round 4: Race Discussion
The 2010 Speedweeks 250 is upon us, and it'll officially kick off Kyoto SpeedWeeks leading up to the 3rd annual Kyoto 500.

The race is a special event, but after event conflicts, has been moved to Friday, 4 June 2010.

250 miles of the Kyoto Oval is 135 laps, but we are only going to do two pace laps for all we know, we haven't decided to care much about the exact mileage :P

Anyway, there's no worry about qualifying groups, the InSim system we'll use will call you out in whatever order it puts you in. You'll get one outlap, two flying timed laps, and an inlap. The system should release the next car a safe distance ahead of the current car, provided the released car leaves without more than a couple seconds worth of delay.

The schedule for the day:

17:55 UTC: Qualifying start (60 minute window)
19:00 UTC: Race Start

Discuss !
Looking forward to this one
#3 - CSF
Meh I won't be there due to it being a Sat... :/
Quote from CSF :Meh I won't be there due to it being a Sat... :/

It's been scheduled to be a saturday since the official calendar came out. If anyone had a problem with it, I would surely hope that people had mentioned it BEFORE a week until the event.

F**k it I'll start a poll then. :|
Based on the vote, and other factors considered, the SpeedWeeks 250 round of the 2010 LFSCART Light Summer Series has been moved to Friday, 4th June 2010.

The timetable is also adjusted, to:

17:55 UTC: Qualifying
19:00 UTC: Race

If you are entered in LFSCART Light, but also signed up for the Ministry of Speed Open race, you are encouraged to still do the Ministry of Speed race. We do not wish to take away participants to that event. In the end, it is your choice, but we recommend you stick with it if you are part of theirs. I only saw a few who this would apply to, but the message still applies
I should make this. Think I've done all the requirements.
In.
Quote from Rudagar :I should make this. Think I've done all the requirements.

^^ me too.. although I have quite a few requirements that need fulfilling
I'll miss my chippy tea, but I'll be there.
Damn, have fun and gl all
ill try to be there
Im there... well, not now obviously, but i will be, i hope
of course i'm in
I'm in, of course. Easy track and fun racing (alot passes). HIYEZ!
Could we have FOX in server please? (NDR.LFSCART 2010)
no FOX availble in LFSCART server?
There is now
Someone might announce the broadcast planned on tonight in the general discussion.
Guys c'mon. Update the schedule thread with the new start time, I'm sure more than me goes by that and you've ruined my tea now! How hard can it be...
#20 - Ori
R1s still enforced on this combo?
yes
Quote from Wilko868 :Guys c'mon. Update the schedule thread with the new start time, I'm sure more than me goes by that and you've ruined my tea now! How hard can it be...

I'm sorry... I'll make you a new one... how about an apple tea with cinnamon flavour?
#24 - CSF
Quote from TFalke55 :I'm sorry... I'll make you a new one... how about an apple tea with cinnamon flavour?

He only likes his chippy dinner on a friday. Been havin it since he was a wee loon sat on his ma's lap................
router got all messed up had to replug

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG