The online racing simulator
im new
(50 posts, started )
Quote from AMB :S2 + DFP = Driving Force Pro

i would have to agree with you there. but it could be hard to find a good DFP.
#27 - AMB
Yeah, I wouldn't buy one off ebay, just keep looking on sim forums for people selling theirs, or save up for a bit more and buy a brand new one and S2

and wow dadge finally agrees with me.
i got s2 my fried gave me xbox controllear but seems like car grips
#29 - AMB
Gz on S2, now search for a DFP :P you'll enjoy it a lot more.
welcome to s2 dude. hope you enjoy your stay.
im trying but i try to drift my car gets traction idk lol i need help
Quote from Jeff871 :im trying but i try to drift my car gets traction idk lol i need help

feel the force

seriously though , did you look at the drift setup's that are around so you have a base guide into tweaking youre rides youreself or even just be lazy and use those to get slideways ?
Drifting is hard on tires thats the one thing u wana keep from doing thought u S2 drivers would no this. LOL u all watch to much TV sorry Had to say that were i come from y skid a tire it comes out of yr pay The more rubber u keep on the tire less pits needs to be taken..OK i'll keep my redneck mouth shut and stick with my bommer car
#34 - AMB
No offence, but why do people (a few) from the U.S have such bad spelling etc? I know it's off topic but.....

If you need a drifting set go to setupgrid.

search it on google.
Quote from Jeff871 :im trying but i try to drift my car gets traction idk lol i need help

It's nothing like forza, in this sim the physics are realistic(ish) so you need to setup your car for drifting. Btw try to drift xrt or fz5.
Quote from G!NhO :It's nothing like forza, in this sim the physics are realistic(ish) so you need to setup your car for drifting. Btw try to drift xrt or fz5.

and make sure traction control is turned off (found in garage/brakes).
well i been workin on my setup its goin good
went to go play alone n wow people are mean there
Quote from AMB :No offence, but why do people (a few) from the U.S have such bad spelling etc? I know it's off topic but.....

If you need a drifting set go to setupgrid.

search it on google.

Cause wez gots our lernin az da redneckum school

And we could care less if its spelled correct ONLY fools AND snobs worry on grammar WERE NOT IN SCHOOL ANY MORE
dude ur an ass hole im a redneck cause i live in tn u dumbass u neeed to go to school stupid bitch
seriously bud, look up the history of the name "redneck". you should take it as a compliment.
Quote from dadge :seriously bud, look up the history of the name "redneck". you should take it as a compliment.

wear a scarve when exposted to the sun and you won't get a redneck
sorry can yall tell me how to get into hood veiw
You should use locked diff, and buy a wheel so you have smoother steering inputs and it won't "grip" anymore.
Quote from Jeff871 :sorry can yall tell me how to get into hood veiw

is there a Hood view for this , i normlly use hood view in any racing/driving game i play but here i use cockpit view because i failed to find a hood view
umm REDNECK a farmer who tending all bent over all day in the field they would get a sunburn on the back of the neck ''hence'' the word redneck..
Yes im a ass according to the wife and i don't care about spelling it doesn't make the world go around been out of school 24years now..
And according to my rights in the US i can speak and say as i wish I can spell just choose not to its a freakin <<< yea i typed freakin im a redneck to I junk for a living you can watch the roadkill threw my floor boards I have a wife who bitches more than Rosana Bar and a 70pound 1/2 German-Shepard blue-tick coon dog mix great dog ..AS a redneck i find it funny how people worry who some one spells looks who the worship how the dress or how they talk ITS STUPID. Im proud to b a redneck and live in the best country who has kicked the chit out of every country who as has crossed our pass and pissed in beer
Quote from KillaBOFC :umm REDNECK a farmer who tending all bent over all day in the field they would get a sunburn on the back of the neck ''hence'' the word redneck..
Yes im a ass according to the wife and i don't care about spelling it doesn't make the world go around been out of school 24years now..
And according to my rights in the US i can speak and say as i wish I can spell just choose not to its a freakin <<< yea i typed freakin im a redneck to I junk for a living you can watch the roadkill threw my floor boards I have a wife who bitches more than Rosana Bar and a 70pound 1/2 German-Shepard blue-tick coon dog mix great dog ..AS a redneck i find it funny how people worry who some one spells looks who the worship how the dress or how they talk ITS STUPID. Im proud to b a redneck and live in the best country who has kicked the chit out of every country who as has crossed our pass and pissed in beer

so youre a gass guzling , hamburger muching , beer drinking , carpet bombing redneck american rebel ?

just kidding , many of my friends are americans :biggrinfl
Quote from the-dog :is there a Hood view for this , i normlly use hood view in any racing/driving game i play but here i use cockpit view because i failed to find a hood view

Opties > zicht > anders > en dan kies je ergens dat je de body kan zine en je moet ff de sliders verplaatsen zodat de camera op je motorkap zit.
Quote from KillaBOFC :umm REDNECK a farmer who tending all bent over all day in the field they would get a sunburn on the back of the neck ''hence'' the word redneck..

I honestly don't think we're snobs because we care about spelling. Spelling correctly allows other people to better understand what you're trying to say and.... actually just leave it be, we've talked about this subject far too much on this forum only to come to the conclusion that we can only agree to disagree.

Quote :Im proud to b a redneck and live in the best country who has kicked the chit out of every country who as has crossed our pass and pissed in beer

Don't want to seem like a flamebait but have you heard of Vietnam?

im new
(50 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG