The online racing simulator
LFS s2 license
(20 posts, closed, started )
#1 - dk01
LFS s2 license
HI would anyone be nice enough to give me a s2 license that may have been banned from some servers? thanks!
what is it with people begging for licenses lately?
Quote from dk01 :HI would anyone be nice enough to give me a s2 license that may have been banned from some servers? thanks!

It's only £24, is that too expensive for you?

IBTL
Quote from dk01 :HI would anyone be nice enough to give me a s2 license that may have been banned from some servers? thanks!

You are being annoying at this point, so no ... you wont get any licence from us. Buy it.
Quote from speed1230 :It's only £24, is that too expensive for you?

IBTL

He's just a tight git / wants something for nothing type of character

It's not hard to save up £24... I found nearly enough money to buy LFS on the floor once
Just make some sacrifices somewhere else in your budget. Things are not free. LFS cost as much as going to the movies 2 or 3 times. Depending on how often you go to the movies, it will take a week, to a month - possibly a few months. If your not a movie goer, then find what you do spend something like $5 on, and make a small "sacrifice". Or the next time you buy Call of Duty, Need for Speed, or any other AAA title out there that is overly popular for ~5hr of "entertainment" think of buying LFS instead. It has been the cheapest entertainment I've ever bought... Played now for more than 4 years. Not too many products can I say that about. Well worth the tiny bit they ask for, and don't expect handouts; just make a small sacrifice where you spend your money, and use that to save and buy LFS.
#8 - dk01
Quote from JO53PHS :He's just a tight git / wants something for nothing type of character

It's not hard to save up £24... I found nearly enough money to buy LFS on the floor once

well i dont have a job because im not old enough and im not begging im asking anyway forget about it.
Quote from dk01 :well i dont have a job

I don't have a job either and I still got money to buy this game
#10 - dk01
Quote from blackbird04217 :Just make some sacrifices somewhere else in your budget. Things are not free. LFS cost as much as going to the movies 2 or 3 times. Depending on how often you go to the movies, it will take a week, to a month - possibly a few months. If your not a movie goer, then find what you do spend something like $5 on, and make a small "sacrifice". Or the next time you buy Call of Duty, Need for Speed, or any other AAA title out there that is overly popular for ~5hr of "entertainment" think of buying LFS instead. It has been the cheapest entertainment I've ever bought... Played now for more than 4 years. Not too many products can I say that about. Well worth the tiny bit they ask for, and don't expect handouts; just make a small sacrifice where you spend your money, and use that to save and buy LFS.

thanks for the advice.
I`ll give you a s2 account

When you beat the crap out of chuck norris or divide by zero
Quote from dk01 : im not begging im asking

two threads in two days, you're begging. don't expect this forum account to last for much longer.
#13 - dk01
Quote from bunder9999 :two threads in two days, you're begging. Don't expect this forum account to last for much longer.

what's your problem you stay out of it if you dont like it ok.
Quote from dk01 :what's your problem you stay out of it if you dont like it ok.

lol. The internets doesn't work that way
We don't like it.
Moderators don't like it.
No one "lieks" your spamming..
Buy an licence if you want to play S2, if not, it's not our prob, so stfu
I heard sending some naked pics of your ex to 'The Very End' (PM) gets you in for a chance to get S2 from him.
#18 - dk01
guys take it easy

Sucks to be you, then.

I am a demo racer, and I have been insulted a few times because of that. But I haven't created a spam thread just to beg for a license. I play LFS, I am demo, who cares? Having fun playing the game is better than spamming the forum with stupid threads.

I have nothing more to say.
I like turtles!
This thread is closed

LFS s2 license
(20 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG