The online racing simulator
im new
(50 posts, started )
im new
i used to drift n forza n was wondering wat all i need to get stared a wheel or controlller
#2 - dadge
either.
#3 - AMB
Wheel would be better, but would cost quite a bit more, so depends on how serious a racer/drifter you are.
im pretty serious
#5 - dadge
get a wheel. logitech or fanatec seem to be the most popular brands.
well i was wondering how a controller does cause im used to doin it with one on forza 3
#7 - dadge
best thing to do is connect the pad and give it a blast
i will do that when i get paid ill get s2
#9 - BAMBO
You'd be better of with a steering wheel. As you might have noticed, LFS is no Forza so racing or drifting with a controller could be tricky.
i've tried a 360 controller on this sim and beleve me it isnt easy.

get a wheel FTW!!!!
one of our team members (ATC Quicksilver)uses a ps2 pad and he's very fast with it.
Don't begin super expensive i suggest this would be the perfect wheel to kick it of. I started out on a Driving Force Pro myself the previous version of this wheel.
But the truth is the DFGT is so much better in almost any way.

The Logitech Driving Force GT I have this wheel myself and im satisfied with it not to costly and still a great wheel the pedals are not something to be proud of but there are allot of custom pedal sets around for later.
The Driving force GT
Try to get it for around 90 euro's or the equivalent in money they use in Brazil. Since that is the best price for at and what i paid for it when it just came out .
thanks guys i dnt make alot of money so i guess i should get s2 frist idk i make like 200 a week
Quote from Jeff871 :thanks guys i dnt make alot of money so i guess i should get s2 frist idk i make like 200 a week

200 what? If it's pounds, you can buy a G25 in a week. If it's dollars, you can buy G25 in 2 weeks. If it's euros, you can buy G25 in a week and 4 days. If it's something else, then I don't know how much would you need.
I'm pretty sure that a Logitech product will not suffice in offering him the nutriments, supplements and hydration required to sustain life
lol shut up lol i want ldfgt
i have always wanted to play this game but sucks with keyboard lol
if you have a ps3 already, buy a bluetooth dongle and use the pad on the pc.
i dnt have nothing just labtop
Quote from Jeff871 :i dnt have nothing just labtop

better start saving up then , and check a couple of sites on the net , the prices can differ a lot of you look around a bit .
if i wear you i would save up for a G25 , that's not the cheapest but it will last ya a lifetime and never wear down
Quote from JPeace :Get S2 while ur at it.

QFT , without it the wheel would be useless , the demo will grow old in a hurry
well i have 150 bucks so idk dnt knw if controller would be good or wat
i guess ill get s2 then n get wheel next week
#24 - AMB
S2 + DFP = Driving Force Pro
I use a laptop and mouse LOL and i can do pretty good ive gotten so used to the mouse i tried the wheel but went back to mouse..

I have the S1 after i get cought back up from paying for my daughters wedding and the other daughters Graduation im upgrading to S2..

Looking to start a league if interested in chkin it out OFRL

I am looking for honest racing
Quote :Bumpin is racin Ramming is 4 Fools

by B

im new
(50 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG