Dimsum
#32 - STF
KerbHopper
AssCatcher
SmokeHoe
AnDriftMachine (:tilt.
Iwerenotbornstraight
(can be read in some different ways)
How about just NOT bother with a drifting name, and just select a name?

and not "xXlamedriftnamePLXx[g25]"
Slidalicious
#36 - AMB
Quote from 5haz :Prawn crackers

This ones a winner, but maybe just have PrawnCrakka10dollasucki[G25]
Quote from AcesHigh :How about just NOT bother with a drifting name, and just select a name?

and not "xXlamedriftnamePLXx[g25]"

thats a good tip..

+ if u make a name: dont change it or put: "driftking" in it..
i dont see anny of the "better" ppl using a tag that stands for DK of anny kind.

ur name is who u are and will build up the rep around u.. if u change it.. ppl will not see u the same and ur rep is not so good annymore.

my 2 cents.

ps: get S2 and sign up on lfsdrift.net.. thats the place for drifters here.
Bob

oh... wait...
B0b0RiFt0
l337G25D0r1ift0
Oh come on guys, everyone knows all the pr0 d0r1ft0rs have [G25] or [G27] in their names somewhere.
///M Tomba(FIN) [DFGT] 900DEGREES
lerts [IM BACK BEHAVE!1!]
Quote from Tomba(FIN) :I miss him

I've actually seen him a few times in some dorifto servers, but it's not "him" AFAIK - Rumour says he has given his license away :shhh:
Kawabatay0!
Doriftoer
I fail.

@GreyBull

I think he was in an NLR server a few days ago ramming ppl.
an hero

#47 - AMB
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :I've actually seen him a few times in some dorifto servers, but it's not "him" AFAIK - Rumour says he has given his license away :shhh:

To arox123 well that's what arox said in a server to me that he has his account, and license sharing is not allowed right.
Attached images
ar.jpg
Although *technically* it isnt actually sharing, more of a license transfer, TVE gave lerts a license, lerts gave it back to TVE and he gave it to arox, plus lerts made it very clear that he would not be returning to this sim or these forums.
#49 - AMB
Quote from danthebangerboy :Although *technically* it isnt actually sharing, more of a license transfer, TVE gave lerts a license, lerts gave it back to TVE and he gave it to arox, plus lerts made it very clear that he would not be returning to this sim or these forums.

He gave him a voucher code, not an actual license, if you make an account, decide you don't want it and give it to someone it's not allowed, i've given accounts away before and they were banned, doesn't matter if your quitting or not.

Edit: Arox is only using the account for crashing anyway.....
UltraMasterDurift0rz

A cool name for an drifter?
(130 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG