The online racing simulator
#1 - Joe_R
AI always having the same skin as me
hi everyone,

just wanna ask a question about the AI skins

when i race the AIs for fun of it i tend to make every AI have different skins

but once i restart LFS they all have the same skin as me and i have to apply different skins to AIs all the time, its starting to bug me

is there a way to save the AI skins without losing them? would cut the time i need to resetup everything again

thanks
Change this option to no. Options -> Misc -> AI use player colours
#3 - Joe_R
that would make AIs use plain colors

what i meant is for example "AI 2 would have a Mclaren F1 skin" and I have a Ferrari F1 skin but when i restart LFS AI 2 will have a Ferrari F1 skin just like me

how could i prevent that?

sorry if i didnt explain well enough
well there is an AI skinpack somewhere here on the forum.
If you want specific skins, just tick the "AI use player colors" box, choose the skin for, let's say, AI 1, and then add him. After that, you can change your skin, and put another AI driver that will have the skin you chose second, and when you're finished adding all the AI's, you can choose your own skin and drive off with a group of nicely skinned AI's.
Also, save the grid to avoid having to repeat that.
#8 - Joe_R
thanks for the replies guys but i tried piggy's suggestion and it didnt work, it made all the AIs the same skin i have on

ill try funracer's suggestion because i dont wanna keep on reapplying different skins to the same AIs over and over everytime i switch tracks or restart LFS
I don't see the problem here. They reset? All of my AI skins in the grid stay the same even if I change the track or restart LFS?
i might have to reformat LFS then :/

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG