The online racing simulator
LLSS 2010 Round 3: Protests
Please submit them here:

Provide:

Session of incident
Lap AND Timecode of incident
Cars involved
Brief description of incident.

Protests due by 10:00 UTC on Sunday, May 23, 2010.
Session of incident: Sprint Race
Lap AND Timecode of incident: Lap 8 - 14:00:00
Cars involved: 94, 10
Brief description of incident: After a prior incident, car 94 approaches the slow car of 10. Car 94 then attempts to overtake the 10 car from the right, which the 10 car closes the door. The 94 then attempts the same move both left and right again, which the 10 car weaves to prevent, before the 94 finally claws it's way past, having to use the grass.
#3 - pik_d
Session of incident: Sprint Race
Lap AND Timecode of incident: Lap 2 (first racing lap), 3 minutes 20 seconds of replay time
Cars involved: 88 O.Antika, 09 D.Engel, 22 S.Rose, others behind maybe as well
Brief description of incident: In T1 of the racing laps car 88 divebombs D.Engel from about 4 carlengths back who spins and collects me. (I'm obviously only protesting Ori, not Domi).
After discussions with Nathan and several apologies i will disregard the protest.
Quote from pik_d :Session of incident: Sprint Race
Lap AND Timecode of incident: Lap 2 (first racing lap), 3 minutes 20 seconds of replay time
Brief description of incident: In T1 of the racing laps car 88 divebombs D.Engel from about 4 carlengths back who spins and collects me. (I'm obviously only protesting Ori, not Domi).

I don't think I have to protest this again after Spencer already did?

Session of incident: Feature Race
Lap AND Timecode of incident: Lap 5 (5/31), 11 mins 50 secs of replay time
Cars involved: 84 K. Piropo, 09 D.Engel
Brief description of incident: In the chicane after the 2nd split, I try to leave as much room as I can after I pass, where as car #84 drove over the grass which caused him to collide with me, which sent me into a situation I almost rolled over in
-
(nathan246) DELETED by dekojester : no discussion in protests thread :|
-
(elliot1992) DELETED by dekojester : no discussion in protests thread :|
Quote from Wilko868 :Session of incident: Sprint Race
Lap AND Timecode of incident: Lap 8 - 14:00:00
Cars involved: 94, 10
Brief description of incident: After a prior incident, car 94 approaches the slow car of 10. Car 94 then attempts to overtake the 10 car from the right, which the 10 car closes the door. The 94 then attempts the same move both left and right again, which the 10 car weaves to prevent, before the 94 finally claws it's way past, having to use the grass.

Racing incident. Car 10 never had sufficient room to the right side of his car at this time for a clean overtake, and Car 94 had a slight over correction moment which put the car briefly into the grass.

Quote from pik_d :Session of incident: Sprint Race

Car 88 does not apply brakes at all, using other cars as a brake. Avoidable incident, post-race SG penalty equivalent of 20 seconds applied onto the finishing time of Car 88.

Quote from Deutschland2007 :Session of incident: Feature Race
Lap AND Timecode of incident: Lap 5 (5/31), 11 mins 50 secs of replay time
Cars involved: 84 K. Piropo, 09 D.Engel
Brief description of incident: In the chicane after the 2nd split, I try to leave as much room as I can after I pass, where as car #84 drove over the grass which caused him to collide with me, which sent me into a situation I almost rolled over in

Car 84 causes an avoidable incident, warning issued (as car 84 did not finish.)

Other stuff we looked at:

Quote :Feature Race, Lap 8, 18m45s
Cars 11, 15
Car 11 spins, Car 15 hits him, Car 15 inverts

Car 11 gets it wrong, spins, fails to hold brake, a DT-equivalent penalty applied.
Car 15, DQ for failure to heed local yellow flags.

The following cars were penalised 5 driver and owner points for spectating on track without permission:

26 - Elliot Southerton
60 - Dennis Lind
84 - Kaique Piropo
94 - Chris Wilkinson
98 - Matias Pikkarainen
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG