The online racing simulator
Postal Order?
(4 posts, started )
Postal Order?
Does anyone know / has been able to by an S2 licence with a postal order?

I dont have the luxuries of electronic payment methods and dont own a cheque book. If not do you think the Devs would consider them?

Thanks, David.
#2 - th84
Im not sure what you mean by "postal order". I think your talking about a money order, if so, yes they do, its just gotta be one of those offical ones from a bank.

From LFS site...

"The payment methods we accept are credit card (VISA, Mastercard and UK debit cards), PayPal, Moneybookers, UK cheque and international Money Order."
Postal Order i think is only British. It's like a money order but we can get them from the Post Office. I always thought they were different but im not 100% sure on that.
From LFS website:
The payment methods we accept are credit card (VISA, Mastercard and UK debit cards), Paypal, Moneybookers, UK Cheques and Money Orders. More information can be found on the 'Buy a license' pages (make sure you are logged in).

Hmm, it doesn't say Postal Order exactly, but I am pretty sure it is a valid way of paying. I think you will need confirmation from the developers on that point. Maybe it needs ammended to say Postal Orders as well, as it isn't crystal clear if they are the same or not.

Postal Order?
(4 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG