The online racing simulator
Skids!
(15 posts, closed, started )
Skids!
bahhh bahh bahhh bahhhhhh... PSHHHHH

Heaven

What gear can you do?

before this shit gets locked Id just like too say gotta love RB's they go harrddd oh and them 4age things
What are we talking about batman?
Oh right you guys arnt familar with those terms... BURNOUTS is that better?
I know what you're talking about. My record is 1st gear and ~ 5 meters. Slow FWD diesels ftw
Stupid burnout are for noobs. Most people on here don't know what a RB or 4AGE is so stop making those stupid treads. Yes you love your BEE*R revlimiter but are using it wrong.
Quote from Scrabby :Stupid burnout are for noobs. Most people on here don't know what a RB or 4AGE is so stop making those stupid treads. Yes you love your BEE*R revlimiter but are using it wrong.

Then they should get one ! and I will leave as much tread as I want thank you.
My best burnout is 0m, because I know how to to use a clutch and a brake. My worst burnout is a few metres when I was young and foolish and messed up a quick start. My best skid is 0m because I know how to brake. My worst skid is quite a few metres when I mess up.
Quote from tristancliffe :My best burnout is 0m, because I know how to to use a clutch and a brake. My worst burnout is a few metres when I was young and foolish and messed up a quick start. My best skid is 0m because I know how to brake. My worst skid is quite a few metres when I mess up.

yeah, what is a RB.

I think i know what 4age is if its the engine your talking 'bout
RB = RACE BRED or Race build best engines take a guess clue

its something to do with the sky
My best is around a 30 meters wheel spin in my original 1988 Ford Thunderbird LX and that was when I was going to do a run for my Dragracing license, was not intented to be a big burnout Especially not on a RACE PREPPED! race track!
I can do better, if dad lends me his cobra and a set of wheels.
#13 - 5haz
When I had skids, my mummy had to come and change my nappy.
This thread is closed

Skids!
(15 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG