The online racing simulator
Corvette ad that didn't last long
(33 posts, closed, started )
Quote from th84 :His mommy wont allow him too.

He has a big EMPTY forum that he could use for that, he'd rather make a fool of himself here.

listen just please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please **** off and leave me alone for ***** sake!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Quote from 96 GTS :I find it quite entertaining but a little scary that he gives out the IP address of anyone that he disagrees with on his forums.

The best part is that not a single other person has made a thread on the forum

actually that is the ip address of a friend of mine who came on the forum and started spamming ****
#28 - th84
Quote from LFS Forum Agreement :
1) When I post a message on this forum, I will do my very best to write in a polite manner and not use foul language and / or insult an individual or group of people

Maybe you should think about that before you make stupid comment's or spam people's thread's. 80% of your post's are in violation of that agreement.
Quote from th84 :Maybe you should think about that before you make stupid comment's or spam people's thread's. 80% of your post's are in violation of that agreement.

i should have the right to be annoyed with someone like you. isnt harrasment also a violation of the agreement?
#30 - th84
I'm not sure, why not ask faster?
Quote from th84 :I'm not sure, why not ask faster?

for crying out loud i told you i'm through with pestering faster, so why dont you just leave me alone ffs
:dunce:
I'm just closing this thread because I'm bored of getting reports about it.

If you want to start another one without arguments then go ahead.
This thread is closed

Corvette ad that didn't last long
(33 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG