The online racing simulator
WDT Introduction
(5 posts, started )
#1 - Myffe
WDT Introduction
So I got in this team called ''World Drift Team''. They asked me to do a video about the team and I said yes. I know that we are not the best drift team in lfs and we are drifting just for fun(I guess). Video DOESNT contain every member. This is my FIRST video made with Sony Vegas. There is few mistakes but I couldnt fix all of them(sound comes late after 0:48 but not so badly). I KNOW that theres too much drift videos in this forum, stop whining about it.

Thats the normal way of movie, so nothing special.
But some scenes are cool and very smooth video. Its okay.
#3 - BAMBO
Don't wanna be rude but I just knew this was a drift movie by looking at the thread's name The film is regular. The problem is just that, it's regular. There is nothing spectacular, no unique camera work or a couple of effects to give it a more spectacular look. Actually come to think of it, you should have used a few effects because it just looks daft and monotonous. Quality is great though.

Keep at it and you'll only get better!
#4 - Myffe
Thanks for the feedback, gotta remember those things next time
pretty good video, but between me being a little bit too tired, and daydreaming a little too...i think i had a mini seizure about 3/4 of the way through

WDT Introduction
(5 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG