The online racing simulator
pit stops
(8 posts, started )
pit stops
this may sound really dumb but... when ever my car is damaged and i want to drive to the pit stop, and get there, nothing happens.
the only way i can repair my car is by pressing esc and clicking on "pit stop" but then my laps reset, why is this or what am i doing wrong? please help.

thank you :-)
#2 - Hahni
You must stop in one of the yellow rectangles. Then you get repaired, except you have a drive through penalty (or stop and go). You have to do your penalty first, next round you can pit
yellow rectangles? hmm never noticed them well iám gonna take a look now thanks for your quick help
#4 - Hahni
Well, its not a full rectangle. Only the corners are shown.
i found it thank you so much now i can actually win when iam playing with a friend of mine :-p
oh btw one little question i want to make a costum texture for my car but can other people see it when iam online with the demo version?
Not with demo, only lisenced reacers have that privalidge
You cannot make your skin generally visible, but you can send your skin to specific people (like your friend) and when they put it in the LFS/data/skins_x folder, they can see your skin.

Automatic skin distribution like licensed racers have is not possible in the demo.
Quote from Daveigus :this may sound really dumb but... when ever my car is damaged and i want to drive to the pit stop, and get there, nothing happens.
the only way i can repair my car is by pressing esc and clicking on "pit stop" but then my laps reset, why is this or what am i doing wrong? please help.

thank you :-)

Have you got a drive through penalty? or a stop-go penalty? If you go above 48-50 MPH in the pit-lane you get one and when you do eventualy go for a stop it generaly wont let you.

pit stops
(8 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG