The online racing simulator
Multiple Monitors Setup on Laptop
Here's my situation.

I have a Dell Laptop, Nvidia 8400MGS, 2.4 GHZ Core2Duo, and 4GB of RAM so I should be good in terms of being able to run it with two displays.

My laptop's monitor can do 1920x1200 (However I play at 1440x900 on account of frame rate lag) and my second display can do 1280x1024.

My secondary display is placed to the left of my laptop and I think it would be nice if I could get it to be used as looking left permanently so I wouldn't have to use the look feature (as I use RHD and when checking mirrors I had to look over, quite a pain).

I am willing to run the game in 1280x1024 on my laptop's display if I could get it to stretch over to my secondary display. However, every time I try to do it instead I get a mashed up and super distorted game on just my primary display.

So what kind of settings do I need to set to get this sucker to extend over to my second monitor?

Thanks in advance.

EDIT: This is what I see on my main display, and it doesn't stretch over to the left. http://img709.imageshack.us/img709/2355/36626937.png
are you using Z28? is the secondary monitor enabled? how is it set up? (ie: clone mode, etc)
Quote from bunder9999 :are you using Z28? is the secondary monitor enabled? how is it set up? (ie: clone mode, etc)

Z28 - Check

Secondary Monitor Enabled - Check

Set up - Extended via Windows 7 graphics display.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG