The online racing simulator
CRASHER ALERT kyoto 500 prac sess
I have a replay im going to be posting with this and please give me your thoughts and possible punishments. thanks happens from 21: 24 :18 and forward

PLEASE HELP ME UPLOAD IT I CANT FIND IT BUT I HAVE IT SAVED PLEASE help I would like to give everyone a heads up
#2 - wild
I have found the replay from the server and will look now.

d
ok thanks bro just giving yall a heads up it was like WRX sti or somthin glike that
Replay
1) That's not a crasher, you are.
2) he is a noob on keyboard.
3) you cannot control who gets banned from server
4) your language is more offensive than his lack of experience
5) the server wasn't passworded so deal with it.
6) I'm still waiting for "Victor to take away my S2 license", as you put it.

tool.
Dude, when you come to an unpassworded server without any admins on, you HAVE to expect and accept to meet very unexperienced people. It seems like this one didn't do anything on purpose, just went on the grass and was surprised while reaccelerating. I must say that you weren't very smart on that one either, going flatout with no steering is not the best way to avoid a car stopped on the racing line

If you want to make a long distance test, either 1) make your own server 2) go offline or 3) do it during an official session.
By definition, the person you have reported as a crasher is not a crasher. It is physically impossible to crash into someone whilst you are stationary, so therefore, any incident would be due to the other person crashing into you.

You made no attempt to avoid the person who had lost control, and I don't know exactly what you were expecting, but the laws of physics do not allow you to drive through another vehicle.

Just a small adjustment to the steering and taking a tighter line into the corner probably would have saved you from this horrific crash. I suspect that the steering angle of 1/1000 of a degree from centre that you used here was not sufficient to steer around the crashed car.

As Yann says, if you want to drive 2561 laps without bothering to show awareness of other cars, practice offline.
#9 - CSF
Quote from Connors1 :I have a replay im going to be posting with this and please give me your thoughts and possible punishments. thanks happens from 21: 24 :18 and forward

PLEASE HELP ME UPLOAD IT I CANT FIND IT BUT I HAVE IT SAVED PLEASE help I would like to give everyone a heads up

Why were you aiming for him the next lap in his RB4 when he pitted out of your way? I'm sorry I don't think you are cut out for this and if I was deko I wouldn't let you in.
Quote from z-ro 8 :1) that's not a crasher, you are.
2) he is a noob on keyboard.
3) you cannot control who gets banned from server
4) your language is more offensive than his lack of experience
5) the server wasn't passworded so deal with it.
6) i'm still waiting for "victor to take away my s2 license", as you put it.

Tool.

Quote from csf :why were you aiming for him the next lap in his rb4 when he pitted out of your way? I'm sorry i don't think you are cut out for this and if i was deko i wouldn't let you in.

+1
wow smash on me shit i had to place a password in the section to even join the server along with on my other s2 acc and he was at fault server rules is PRESS SHIT S to keep from causing wrecks like that
#12 - CSF
You aren't even making sense. You have another S2 account? Do I sense you have a ban?
Quote from Connors1 :wow smash on me shit i had to place a password in the section to even join the server along with on my other s2 acc and he was at fault server rules is PRESS SHIT S to keep from causing wrecks like that

Dude, it happened almost 15 hours ago, get over it

BTW, you've told him that he doesn't know how to type, but have you ever heard of commas?
PRESS SHIT S
lol
As shift s is banned from the real event, what will you do when you're faced with a big wreck ahead of you in turn 3?
Quote from boothy :As shift s is banned from the real event, what will you do when you're faced with a big wreck ahead of you in turn 3?

Not "when", "if". Hopefully. Yep.
So blatently gonna be when
Right, so both drivers involved here have earned a nice 999 from all NDR servers for abusive language and reckless driving.

As this is a server ban, this also excludes Connors1 from partaking in the Kyoto 500.
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG