The online racing simulator
g25 light problem
(10 posts, started )
g25 light problem
the shifter light flashes ,and it doesnt even calibrate on startup at all, it just stopped working one day, all the buttons and pedals work but the wheel is just dead anyone got any ideas
thankyou in advance
the wheel has had it. Email logitech. My old one did the same. Wheel it self has died.
#3 - iMCk.
this happens to me randomly sometimes, I just simply un-plug and plug back in normally and it works.

But if you've done that, I would do what Luke.S said.

Dom
i always thought it was that the power lead wasnt in correctly
it flashes when you plug it into power, but don't connect it to anything. if it doesn't kick in when you turn on your computer/etc, then it sounds like it's not getting a signal over the usb cable.

onoes.
Mine does this when I unplug it from the wall power. The power LED flashes fast and the sequential mode LED works. There isn't enough power from the USB to drive the FFB so the auto calibration won't happen at start up. All the buttons and pedals still work. Have you got a friend or someone who can test your DC adapter?

I'm pretty sure that if the wheel still works BUT without FFB then the problem is the power adapter.
#7 - dadge
check the power supply before you start calling logitech.
thanks for the help, but i emailed logitech and all i did was take a picture of my wheel , and because they dont make g25s no more i am being sent a g27 all for free and my g25 is over 2 years old what a win !!!!!!
i really am starting to wish my g25 would give up the ghost. Luke wants a free G27 Although this G25 was free so I can't complain. But that would be a lol if it did break. Cost me £140 for g25. Logitech replaced it free. THen if this one broke it would likely be a g27. But anyway I do like my g25 and would never hurt it
seems all you have to do is unplug the power lead. No harm needed.

golly

(although I don't want a g27, but jeebus)

g25 light problem
(10 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG