The online racing simulator
Duplessis XD Rally Skin
(7 posts, started )
Duplessis XD Rally Skin
So i dunno how much of you guys follow Rally America, but Chris Duplessis debuted the 0-60 Scion xD, but i thought it was quite a cool looking ride, so i'm trying to make it. I was at OTR this weekend, but i don't take pictures, so im running off others. btw, i don't do photoshop, so this is quite noobish

the real thing
http://www.rally-america.com/news/665/

after looking some more, i noticed the "S"s aren't reversed on the opposite side like i made it, and im still trying to find stuff for the rear, that's the only part of the car that isn't 'done'
Attached images
xfg_duplessis_ss.jpg
PRetty good.
This skin would probably get you recommended for Master Skinners (IF you already aren't recommended/member of MS), WHEN FINISHED. The side you're showing me is a exact duplicate in my eyes to the real thing!
cool. thanks. ya well it's my first one. i've actually spent quite some time on it. although i feel it doesn't really show lol. just put on the rear tow hook, reflectors, and the rest of the rear badges and decals
Attached images
xd_rallycar.gif
#4 - macsy
The big sparco S is horribly blurry. I'm sure you can find a better image to replace that.
ya.. i tried fixing it yesterday, just wasn't working out. once i read ur post though, i found a way to fix it... re-do it. i also had to basically redo all the "S"s on the drivers side, as they're not identical to the passengers. got the MaxAttack! logos and sponsors on. (shown on the in action pics)... i think it's coming along.

watcha think?

edit: also shaded the middle of the roofskin to simulate the change in level lol
Attached images
xd_rallycar2.gif
Well, The only difference i see is some of the S' are a LIL bit off, (Of Course) and this is a fictional XFG, but other then that, it's all good!
#7 - macsy
Now that the big S looks ok, the rest of the logos look blurry But it's not that bad, I guess. Just remember on your future skins, never up-scale your logos. If you make the logos bigger than their original resolution, they will always lose quality.
Two other things I suggest: fix the white lines on the borders, and move the motul logos in the back down a bit, so that they don't get streched by the bumper.

Duplessis XD Rally Skin
(7 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG