The online racing simulator
What league or whatever?
(6 posts, started )
What league or whatever?
I think I'm alright at LFS, I can do better and better PB. Been playing 3+ Years, mostly did crusing/loved distruction derby (Later on) When I got S2, prior I'd play Demo and race around

I can use a trackpad, mouse, gamepad. I prefer mouse, pretty precise besides can't control clutch/brake/throttle force, still can produce good times

Started liking CTRA, not the non turbo I suck at XFG and it dominates XRG on the track often atleast I have alil trouble with it, and I i dislike FWD at most costs, atleast XRG... got banned from a friend using my account on my desktop while I used one of my 2ndary accounts, he logged on CTRA and crashed ever since I never bothered really with racing on LFS besides a few laps time to time on a good host/

Any good race servers (Prefer USA) that are invite only (pass) that I should know about and try to sign up for? Theres rarely any decent servers these days and I'm on 2pm my time, 4am my time, all different times during the week I randomly pop in....

I love LFS but I'd like alil more action besides CarPark and idiots crashing.

thanks anyone who has suggestion , time to open LFS
isn't redline racing hosted in the states? i think some of their servers are still invite only.
Here you can get the list of some of the main leagues running at the moment. It won't tell you how you can join, but googling the name of the leagues or doing some researchs on LFS Forum could help you to get more informations.

It seems like the main US based leagues running at the moment are the League Of The Americas(see link above) and the Sunday Night XRT League. I might be missing some others anyway
I'd give a go to AB... Follow my signature link

What league or whatever?
(6 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG