The online racing simulator
Ronnie James Dio Died
(20 posts, started )
Ronnie James Dio Died
Quote from Official Website : Message from Wendy Dio

Today my heart is broken, Ronnie passed away at 7:45am 16th May. Many, many friends and family were able to say their private good-byes before he peacefully passed away. Ronnie knew how much he was loved by all. We so appreciate the love and support that you have all given us. Please give us a few days of privacy to deal with this terrible loss. Please know he loved you all and his music will live on forever.

- Wendy Dio

One of the saddest days in Metal History.
#2 - 5haz
Rest in peace one of rock music's finest voices.
Those news ruined my day...
R.I.P. DIO
Sad indeed.

RIP.
"Dio can you hear me? I am lost and so alone. I'm asking for your guidance, won't you come down from your thrown. I need a tight compadre who will teach me how to rock."

Fitting lyrics for now really, such a shame that has happened. RIP Dio and condolences to the family.
#6 - garph
Damn.
#7 - Lible
I just read from the paper today about a rumour of his death and a comment from wife saying he's still alive, but in a real bad shape.

So I thought that this was the same rumour but turns out that the rumour actually is true.

RIP
Music legend gone sad news indeed.
Sad to hear, do you know from what he died? Sounds like a none sudden death

Quote :Dio can you hear me?
I am lost and so alone...
I'm askin' for your guidance,
Wont ya come down from your throne?
I need a tight compadre
Who will teach me how to rock.
My Father thinks you're evil,
But man, he can suck a cock.
Rock is not the devil's work,
It's magical and rad.
I'll never rock as long as I am
Stuck here with my Dad...

Quote from ACCAkut :Sad to hear, do you know from what he died? Sounds like a none sudden death

Stomach cancer
#11 - VoiD
yep..too much Cocaine...
Quote from VoiD :yep..too much Cocaine...

the man has just passed away.

of all the stupid things to post.

It was cancer you unsensetive ....
The world lost a great voice , may he rest in peace
R.I.P, a legend is dead
A True legend has gone from this world , I never felt this way 'cause a person i'm a fan of, passed away, don't know anything more to say...

If you don't liked/hated his music, atleast you can show some respect men, comments like these should be punished with a ban...
I´ve never found a fitting place to post the first reply until now, just a shame for what reason ;(

R.I.P DIO YOU WILL BE MISSED!

i couldnt belive the awful news when i was reading the papers :jawdrop:
Massive, massive legend and I'm utterly gutted that I didn't get to see him play (had tickets for the lastest tour, but it was cancelled, for obvious reasons).
Another one of Rock's legends passes away. Very sad, indeed. That's one of the things that suck about getting older; all the people you look up to will pass away sooner or later.

R.I.P and keep on rockin'.
Very sad news indeed. As a mate of mine posted on his FB page, "When you raise the horns, remember who its for." :headbang:

Ronnie James Dio Died
(20 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG