The online racing simulator
[NL] For sale: Logitech Momo (red)
As I haven't played LFS or any other racing game for a while (and probably will not pick up the old hobby in the future) I am selling my red Logitech Momo force wheel. I did basically all my LFS miles with this wheel, so yes, it is used extensively. There are some signs of usage on the leather grip, but no holes or anything.

A while ago I replaced all potentiometers with the ones Digikey sells. With the wheel you get one extra steering wheel potentiometer (I ordered two from Digikey back in the days, only replaced it once). I also replaced the throttle spring with a new one after it broke.

I think it is still a nice wheel that will keep working for quite some miles, you might want to have it as a spare in case your regular wheel brakes down minutes before an important race. I couldn't find the current 'market-value' of such a wheel in this condition, but if you live in the Netherlands and want to pick it up for 30 euro, it's yours. If you don't live too far away from Delft, I might consider taking a big box in the train and bringing it to your door on a weekend, but only if you are a true LFS fan
Don't need it but it sounds nice
Any way I can convince people it's worth it? Perhaps lower the price a little bit...?
#4 - PoVo
Quote from Frankmd :Any way I can convince people it's worth it? Perhaps lower the price a little bit...?

I bid 1 British pound

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG