The online racing simulator
38. ADAC Zurich 24h Race 2010
(99 posts, started )
Quote from audimasta :Btw, Chriskart did the fastest lap in the 2.0 litre turbo class, with a 09.13. Impressive!

he did, or someone in his car did? Impressive nonetheless, beating the works prepared Astras from the race camp. Only one of those saw the checkered flag too. And I guess the Scirroco that did the overall FWD record was a CNG one.
Quote from ACCAkut :he did, or someone in his car did?

Chris did. He was 6 seconds faster than anyone in the SP 3T class and just as fast as the factory team Scirocco's who are actually one class higher than him. Well impressive indeed.. Not to mention the fact that he did that time twice; one on old tyres and the second with new tyres, but a stock turbo instead of the race tuned one.. Should even be a bit more in it!

Attached a shot I took with my crappy camera at nightfall. Marc Gassner should have some much better ones!
Attached images
DSC01277.JPG
very cool. I saw that his team was up the place 32 or something before that turbo failure. Is he racing in the other VLN races too? I may (finally) be able to watch the next race at the track (I want to attend, give a some thousands of € and I'll build me a racecar, so many possibilities .. a rally kit car ...)
Quote from traxxion :Chris did. He was 6 seconds faster than anyone in the SP 3T class and just as fast as the factory team Scirocco's who are actually one class higher than him. Well impressive indeed.. Not to mention the fact that he did that time twice; one on old tyres and the second with new tyres, but a stock turbo instead of the race tuned one.. Should even be a bit more in it!

Attached a shot I took with my crappy camera at nightfall. Marc Gassner should have some much better ones!

Wa! Very cool stuff! I'm so sorry I couldn't be there.. Next time...!
I'll upload some of my best pics today

Too bad I forgot the part that attaches the camera to the tripod, wanted to do some long exposure pictures
#81 - Vain
I scored a lucky shot with my cellphone at Hatzenbach.

By the way, awesome race. I was there from the start until 4 am and it only got more interesting the longer it went.

Vain
Attached images
DSC00232.JPG

Brilliant pics! Is it possible to get some high-res versions of those night shots?
Sure, but they aren't the best quality (10 second long time exposure without tripod, just with the help of the fence is a pain in the a..)

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=2WM7IRQC
Mwahh, awesome pictures
Cool pics, although i can't believe someone drew a penis on the track!
Haha there even was a car with a naked woman on it's door, so why complain about chalk-penises on the track?
Quote from Dominic123 :Haha there even was a car with a naked woman on it's door, so why complain about chalk-penises on the track?

And it got crashed out by a Mini. Get it? Naked women crashed out by a mini?

I know I know.. Terrible joke...
Quote from DevilDare :And it got crashed out by a Mini. Get it? Naked women crashed out by a mini?

I know I know.. Terrible joke...

And it finished! I know, it didn't look much like a BMW anymore, but it did finish.
Attached images
1273998322885.jpg
The BMW was a sign of beauty

Listening to Radio Le Mans when it came back onto track, one commentator took notice that there were 2 different women on the car taking the others by surprise that he'd noticed.
body work must have been as fast as in LFS ^^
there is and still will be a lot of galleries from diffrent people on speedhunters.

#96 - JJ72
Quote from ACCAkut :there is and still will be a lot of galleries from diffrent people on speedhunters.

wow I like that, apparently cars are driving over semi wet paint as well.
I heard the drivers dislike the painting on the road very much. Because some paint will become slippery as hell when it is wet.
Some really nice pictures in there! The atmosphere was incredible, you could smell passion for racing everywhere
#99 - arco
For the Norwegians here, tune in to NRK1 in 10 minutes time. There's gonna be a recap of the race, and I think we might see Chris there.

38. ADAC Zurich 24h Race 2010
(99 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG