The online racing simulator
I have a few suggestions
(15 posts, started )
#1 - MoBy
I have a few suggestions
OK well umm maybe 2 more tracks....if possible Laguna Seca haha But 2 more tracks would be fun, dont matter what who how. Just 2 tracks. I also drew a track on the back of a business card if somebody was interested :-p haha.

and the other suggestiong IS. . .

A prototype class type of car, like you see in the Le Mans Series
or even a Daytona Prototype style car like in the Rolex Sportscar Series.

those would be neat. The reason i say those kind of cars is because the game ALMOST has all class types of cars and who knows, it might just make it better/more fun with a prototype class that handles like the open wheelers

just my suggestions. Lemme know what you guys think

later...MoBy
How do you think that they could get their hands on such a car..?? It needs testing it, taking real data from it, to make a suitable copy for game.. I mean you can get it in some other game, where people make those cars, and it has "physics" and all, believe me, they changed some things in .txt file, it handles like in real life!
I am being a bit sarcastic..
But really, i don't want any car in the game, that just looks like that car, i want it to behave like the real one, so, you need a real one for a test..
both been suggested before.. lol

also.. can we get an actual name to these threads its always "i have a great idea" "i have some ideas" "i have no brain!".. etc.

but ya, i still want to see some of those open driver cars that are raced in 24 hour races and whatnot, i like those cars they're cool
#4 - MoBy
well sorry for the thread title...first time i have ever post on here

and yes i see you are being a smartass haha because in your point of testing the actual car how did they get their hands on an F1 car? :-p hehe

The idea(which it seems more than I have thought of it) of the open driver cars came to me because LFS can now have timed races so i figured why not make a LM car to have fun with the timed races
Quote from MoBy :well sorry for the thread title...first time i have ever post on here

and yes i see you are being a smartass haha because in your point of testing the actual car how did they get their hands on an F1 car? :-p hehe

IIRC it has "only" Formula-3 specs...
It's pretty close to an average F3000 car or a year or two ago, but not the GP2 cars of today.
#8 - Chaos
Quote from XCNuse :specs wise im not sure though

even the specs are pretty close... give or take 1-5 HP and 1-5kgs ...
Theres supposedly secret real life racer beta testers.... :detective
Quote from MoBy :OK well umm maybe 2 more tracks....if possible Laguna Seca haha But 2 more tracks would be fun, dont matter what who how. Just 2 tracks. I also drew a track on the back of a business card if somebody was interested :-p haha.

You want two more tracks, but don't care what they are? Is there something wrong with the 40-odd tracks already in the game?

Personally, I would love to see Laguna Seca since it's one of my favorite tracks and one of the only real life tracks I've actually driven on. But, real life tracks are not going to be in LFS any time soon (if ever). I think that more tracks could be fun, but we get back to the point that most people can't even drive the ones we've already got. Laguna Seca is fairly similar to Aston, is it? Even Blackwood has a big chicane and drop when run in reverse. I think if the devs are going to add tracks, I'd like to see something completely different than what we have now. How about an indoor arenacross track and an off-road truck to drive on it? How about a dirt oval and a sprint car? How about a Darlington-type oval and a stock car? I'll take any of those over another road course that's similar to what we already have. In fact, I'd rather have a truck and stadium (with dirt jumps added to the autocross editor) than Laguna Seca, Bathurst, or the Nordschleife.
#11 - MoBy
Quote from Cue-Ball : How about an indoor arenacross track and an off-road truck to drive on it? How about a dirt oval and a sprint car? How about a Darlington-type oval and a stock car? I'll take any of those over another road course that's similar to what we already have. In fact, I'd rather have a truck and stadium (with dirt jumps added to the autocross editor) than Laguna Seca, Bathurst, or the Nordschleife.

well this is a Sports Car game not a nascar game. im not trying to be an ass, but i would rather not see any nascar-type courses at all. There is already an oval on the game anyway.
Quote from the_angry_angel :Theres supposedly secret real life racer beta testers.... :detective

yeah... we've heard the rumers but nothing has been confirmed. if it were that would really boost sales... lol. but the goal is realism... and when big companies get involved things get compromised.
Quote from Cue-Ball :In fact, I'd rather have a truck and stadium (with dirt jumps added to the autocross editor) than Laguna Seca, Bathurst, or the Nordschleife.

I will second that one!
Quote from MoBy :well this is a Sports Car game not a nascar game. im not trying to be an ass, but i would rather not see any nascar-type courses at all. There is already an oval on the game anyway.

Sorry, but you are being an ass calling this a Sports Car game when clearly there is 3 open wheel cars in it.

Just kidding about being an ass .

But seriously, I like all the types of cars there are here, many types are represented. But I would like to see a short Darlington type oval. The oval we have now is just too boring, floor it, hope to catch the draft, and just run around in a circle. Alot like Daytona where the difference between 1st and 43 place can be less than a second. Darlington has 2 distinct turns at each end that drive very different. Also you would have to lift and brake for the turns. A track like this would be much better and more fun than the oval we have now. I would like a few Nascar type tracks, but not any Nascar type cars as I have NR2003 if I want to run them.
people just love to hate....

i'd like to see a oval with tighter corners. the more tracks the better. i'm still struggling to learn the new S2 tracks and cars since i've only had it a few days.
-
(thisnameistaken) DELETED by thisnameistaken

I have a few suggestions
(15 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG