The online racing simulator
First Skin Ever What Do You Think?
This is my first skin ever for pretty much anything. What do you think? Please be nice.
Attached images
FZ5_Alpine_Black.JPG
#2 - Hahmo
Not bad at all
Thanks I have a problem though. I joined a server and it says the skin is not found. It is 1024x1024 and about 240k so I don't know what the problem could be. Any ideas?
Maybe you need to upload it to LFSWorld.net. If its not uploaded to there other people cant see it online. Go to My online car skins>Browse>locate & upload your skin.

PS. Its quite nice for the first.
Yeah that was the problem. I didn't upload it to lfsworld.net. Cool now I can upload 49 more. So when I uploaded that skin it was 1024x1024, lfsworld will scale it down to 512x512 does that mean everyone will be able to see it. What is with the whole credit high res skin thing?
Quote from MajorMayhem :So when I uploaded that skin it was 1024x1024, lfsworld will scale it down to 512x512 does that mean everyone will be able to see it. What is with the whole credit high res skin thing?

I replied to your other thread aswell. Yes, everyone will see your skin when they have turned on skin downloads.

Quote from LFS Desktop: My online car skins :The uploaded skin's dimensions will automatically be optimized for most LFS users by resizing car skins to 512px and helmet skins to 256px.
Both these OPTIMUM and HIRES skin versions will be stored and are available for people to auto-download from inside LFS.
The OPTIMUM downloads are free of charge. The HIRES versions require you to have at least £1 GBP credit on your account.

Quote from https://www.lfs.net/?page=extra_services :High resolution skin downloads
Live for Speed automatically downloads the skins of other people's cars when you are online, provided the skins have been uploaded to LFS World. These are in low resolution by default. If your computer, graphics card and internet connection are good enough, you can auto-download high resolution skins instead. To use this setting, you need some LFS World credit (that is, a positive balance on your Live for Speed account). We need to charge for this service, because of the increased bandwidth and the need to provide and maintain a special skin web server.

You can put some money into your LFS account by making a payment here at the main site or at LFS World. You can also use a voucher if you prefer. Then when you have a positive account balance, you can turn on high resolution skin downloads inside Live for Speed. It will download high resolution skins until your LFS World credit is eventually used up.

The price for this service is 2000 skin downloads for £1 (1 UK pound).
When you download your first hi-res skin, you will be assigned 2000 skins and £1 will be deducted from your LFS account balance. This assignment happens every time your 2000 skin downloads are used and for as long as you have at least an account balance of £1 or more.

https://www.lfs.net/?page=extra_services

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG