The online racing simulator
Need help don't understand
In LFS if I have a skin that is 1024x1024 can everyone see it, or just the people who have a special account with credits. Or can everyone see it just that only credit account holders can actually download and use it. I am thinking I have to reduce the file to 512x512 for your average account holder to seem my skin or am I not thinking correctly?
Quote from MajorMayhem :In LFS if I have a skin that is 1024x1024 can everyone see it, or just the people who have a special account with credits. Or can everyone see it just that only credit account holders can actually download and use it. I am thinking I have to reduce the file to 512x512 for your average account holder to seem my skin or am I not thinking correctly?

1. You need to upload a 1024x1024 skin into your LFSworld.
2. People who have paid for hi-res skin downloads will be able to download and see your 1024x1024 skin.
3. People who have not enabled hi-res skin downloads, will be able to download and see your skin in low-res (512x512). You dont need to re-upload it, LFS will automatically download it based on each user's individual settings.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG