The online racing simulator
PS3 dudes: ModNation Racers
(32 posts, started )
Don't know, i'm not trying to sound all macho, but it's kinda not really for adults.. maybe it's just me..
F**k that. I've played every iteration of Mario Kart so far, and I intend to play the next few as well.

Also loved LittleBigPlanet.

You're only as old as you feel, old man.
Hehe! Come on Boris don't you realise a good simulation when you see one?

That's it I'm cancelling my iRacing account for something far more fun!

Oh hello Deadwolfbones, long time no see.
Hey there, man.

Also, if anyone else is picking up Red Dead Redemption (on PS3), let me know and we'll start up a posse.
Quote from DeadWolfBones :F**k that. I've played every iteration of Mario Kart so far, and I intend to play the next few as well.

Also loved LittleBigPlanet.

You're only as old as you feel, old man.

Hehe, i know.. Maybe i just feel like that for games with cars That's why i can't play any of these arcade or half-simulation titles, GTA being an exception cause it's not just about cars... i don't even know if i would buy new roumoured Twisted Metal, which i absolutely loved as a kid..

edit: i'm 99% getting RDR on pre-order, don't know how much time will i occupie in MP though, as BC2 is taking that time
Quote from Boris Lozac :Hehe, i know.. Maybe i just feel like that for games with cars That's why i can't play any of these arcade or half-simulation titles, GTA being an exception cause it's not just about cars... i don't even know if i would buy new roumoured Twisted Metal, which i absolutely loved as a kid..

edit: i'm 99% getting RDR on pre-order, don't know how much time will i occupie in MP though, as BC2 is taking that time

Let me know if you do get it. Should be epic fun.

I get what you mean about being touchy with racing games. To me, there's no middle ground. I like total arcade (Mario Kart, those ones with the ragdoll physics) and I like total sim (LFS, iR, etc), but I can't stand anything in the middle ground (fake-sim games like GRID, DiRT, and any of the F1 "sims" except for 99-02).
i love little big planet, <3 mario cart, will love THIS!!!
Meh, only thing I like about it is you can create tracks. Other than that I don't see how I would spend more than a week on it.
Quote from PMD9409 :Meh, only thing I like about it is you can create tracks. Other than that I don't see how I would spend more than a week on it.

Creating replica's of real tracks and creating real car liveries should make it long lasting.

I am interested in this game too. IGN 9.0 (but they are kinda biased) and other sites gave it high scores too. Looks like this game can keep me entertained for a while.
A mix of Trackmania, Mario Kart and Little Big Planet? This looks freaking awesome!
Modnation and Little Big Planet 2 are both games I'm very excited about. I don't know when I'm going it buy them, but I surely must. TOO MUCH FUN.

How long before someone creates the Nordschleife?
Quote from Mp3 Astra :
How long before someone creates the Nordschleife?

Or even better, the Top Gear test track...
There is nothing wrong with the game actually, but for me it's .. well it's too kid friendly. I canot feel comfortable driving huge headed freaks in less apealing cars. If there were some good driving modell (arcade mix like Flatout works) and somewhat normal car shapes I would buyed myself a copy.
Thats the thing though... Its not meant to be serious....
Still, they could make more apealing / tasty cars and make the driving more entertaining. But that's just my opinion
The driving looks to be VERY entertaining, tbh.
It's not interesting enough, and the weapons is a little too powerfull. Sure, they are meant to create havoc, but they are a tad to powerfull imo
I have only seen the trailer linked to in the first post and not enough is shown there to judge that, IMO.
I just picked this up today, it's pretty awesome tbqfh
I'm liking it a lot except for the insane loading times.
Quote from DeadWolfBones :Hey there, man.

Also, if anyone else is picking up Red Dead Redemption (on PS3), let me know and we'll start up a posse.

got it (and exams), but from 18th June onwards i will be up for posse-age
I really like MNR. So many ways to personalise your own mod, tracks and Kart. Not only that, but the racing is alot of fun too, especially online with power ups. Now I understand why games like Mario Kart are so popular.

My only downside is what pretty much everyone who has the game complains about: Loading times. It takes off almost 3gb off my HDD memory yet I still have to wait 30-ish seconds for stuff to load.
#25 - S0ul
Hi guys. I just wanted to tell everyone who has the game that I have created a Blackwood GP Track. It is not 100% accurate but it is fun. It was the first track that i created without help from the auto completion tool. Please download it and tell me how i can make it better.
I will create an "Action Version" of the track with more traps and such but for now the normal version is up.
Check it out

(32 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG