The online racing simulator
Please help, vote for friend!
(8 posts, started )
please visit this page and press 'STEM' to vote for a project of a friend of mine. They are currently in 6th place and the difference with the number 1 is just 200 votes and they could win prices worth 25k!!!
thx if you could help.

It's a device that reduces water usage with 93% so its good for the world
#2 - Lible
So if I let less water run trough my tap people in Africa will have more water?
Voted and confirmed. Good luck!
Sorry but I don't speak that language, how do I vote?
I found out the "STEM" button opens up a vote form, but I don't know how to vote.
oh goody, more referral spam. i'm not clicking.
Meh, it's just blocks most of the water coming out of a sink (for washing your hands).

Doesn't look really interesting TBH.
I've yet to figure out how you "waste" water.

My water comes from the ground. It gets pumped out of the ground, runs through the pipes, through the sink, and filters right back into the ground.

For those living in civilization, water comes from the water company. Runs through the pipes, through the sink, and right to the sewage company where it gets treated and back to the water company.
Quote from mrodgers : and right to the sewage company where it gets treated and turned into whisky for me.

I think the energy required to turn it back in to fresh water can be saved is the principal behind this??.....but hey we are clutching at straws with this are we not.

I'm personally sick of these environmentalist and political environmental bollocks which at the end of the day means jack shit as long as we can get oil and make a load of dosh for capatilist buggers....and spill it everywhere in the Gulf of Mexico, then spend millions and brag about how great our technology is for stopping the leaking well!!!

Whilst at the same time people are living in severe poverty all around us.!

meh it's no wonder I drink whisky from refubished water!

(8 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG