The online racing simulator
s3 ? CRAP TALKERS [ spam ]
(10 posts, closed, started )
That s3 is all a myth! LFS is SADLY and slowly going down the drain for me and alot of others aswell and i know i can get lots of backup on this! WTF update this game! Its been so long!

Can someone please tell me when the last update was? GO ON SAY IT embarrass your sorry ass's! 1 year ago was it ? more probably ?

What is wrong with you guys ? did you want me to take over the programming side of things ? DID someone pass away in the LFS programming team ? Looks liek it!

FOR THOSE OUT THERE WHO AGREE SUPPORT ME ON THIS

U P D A T E L F S

and i pray to god the new UPDATE better be free! Because the amount of waiting we have done GOD DAM inst worth a penny!

COME ON GUYS! I love this game many do! Great community , great people ,great racing! Im trying to say all this in the nicest way possible i apologize for out of context language ive just been hanging out for ages to see a update its its quite sad when you wait this long! s3 ? s3? pffffffft my asss!
#2 - AMB
I agree, and it's been 2 years or more possible since a major update, maybe LFS needs to do some advertising on TV attract more people get more money and more developers, or introduce a new pay monthly scheme but only if we get constant updates.
#3 - vane
Pay monthly? I'd rather not.
#4 - Bean0
Please try to keep up at the back.

S3 is confirmed as Rockingham and an unknown car.
(No-one really cares about this)

What we are all waiting for is the update to the actual engine, which will be common to all users no matter what their license level (what content they have access to).
Lfs needs a update!
There you go 2 years!

please be embarrassed! That is absolutely pathetic! Geeeeeeez not the way to do business guys people do get sick of things! And if you are wondering why the lfs racers online has decreased in the last year or so you MAY wonder why !

Quote from Bean0 :Please try to keep up at the back.

S3 is confirmed as Rockingham and an unknown car.
(No-one really cares about this)

What we are all waiting for is the update to the actual engine, which will be common to all users no matter what their license level (what content they have access to).

I agree on the engine needed to be updated !

Nice pointer
-
(sldwayz) DELETED by sldwayz : kk
what they want is:
All the things they working on release in one massive update.

But the problem is : how bigger the update how more bugs in it.
So its better to release small things and when they fix the bugs in that Update then they can release the next update.

So that they have more control about the game and bugs.

and remember: it was a hobby so they can work on the game when they want. its not a game production company like EA Games.
Quit your freakin whining you annoying waste of space!

it comes when it comes, and if your getting annoyed at the game.. dont play it!

@ sldwayz
My aim is to be ANNOYING! I hope i nag and nag and nag and nag LFS more! GET IT THROUGH THERE THICK HEADS!
so i hope you keep reading it over and over again and get that annoyed you smash your computer because thats what i feel like doing with my g25

Quote from xtraction :Quit your freakin whining you annoying waste of space!

it comes when it comes, and if your getting annoyed at the game.. dont play it!

@ sldwayz

Been playing this game much long then what you have mate and ive been expecting much more!
#9 - 5haz
N o b o d y c a r e s w h a t y o u t h i n k g o s o m e w h e r e e l s e y o u m o n g o l o i d

Thought I'd write it in a way you might understand.

Quote from sldwayz :My aim is to be ANNOYING! I hope i nag and nag and nag and nag LFS more! GET IT THROUGH THERE THICK HEADS!
so i hope you keep reading it over and over again and get that annoyed you smash your computer because thats what i feel like doing with my g25

Been playing this game much long then what you have mate and ive been expecting much more!

Hahaha you need to get out more son.
Quote from sldwayz :did you want me to take over the programming side of things ?

No, thanks.

But you are very welcome to program your own racing sim, to demonstrate how it should be done. Then everyone would know that your comments are coming from a knowledgable point of view.

I'll close this thread because it's really just the same old thing.
This thread is closed

(10 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG