The online racing simulator
XRG: Nissan Silvia S14 *work in progress*
Hello all this is my first skin

Ive done most of the work myself and i need someone who can help me make some bodykits using shadows on the side or front. Possible wide body look would look good. Enclosed the work done so far. Ive also modified the rear lights

- You will need to use adobe photoshop and add a new layer

Again if you can help with some shading body work reply or message.
IMHO the carbon texture look a bit too big..
hmm ill try to work on that, thanx for your input (^-^)
CF little bit more accurate and otherwise its good
Heres a shot i took of it seeing what it looks like on the track, debating if i do need to shrink all the carbon.. oi.. will take some time

carbon fibre texture is waaaay too large. decrease the size to the point where you need to look close in order to see the weave clearly (i find is best because i dont like the CF standing out too much, im sure most dont)

the CF on the wheel arches looks odd... i would do away with it. if you really like it, make some sort of shape decal on the side, and incorporate the shape into it, but it just looks weird having CF there because its (what im assuming youre atempting) a transition from painted to unpainted carbon fibre (rather than a regular body panel with carbon fibre arches bolted on) mid-panel and in either case you dont usually see that, which makes it look out of place.

the CF on the hood has some pattern on it, if that was intentional, fine, if not, find a new CF texture.

the CF on the side mirrors is also too large. also doesnt really fit in, you may want to try black, or not having it a different color? hard to tell which until you see what it looks like with the shrunken CF

google "carbon fibre hood" or something to see how tight the weave should be.

to shade, open up one of the shading kits that come with the CMX viewer, and put it ontop of all other layers in photoshop. right click on the layer in the layers tab, go to blending options, then change the box from "normal" to "multiply"
Quote from Nis240R :Hello all this is my first skin

Ive done most of the work myself and i need someone who can help me make some bodykits using shadows on the side or front. Possible wide body look would look good. Enclosed the work done so far. Ive also modified the rear lights

Again if you can help with some shading body work reply or message.

s14 isnt silvia, its 200sx / 240sx
-
(FaFaDOD) DELETED by SamH : Illegal mod promotion
-
(Heiko1) DELETED by SamH : Illegal mod promotion
-
(FaFaDOD) DELETED by SamH : Illegal mod promotion
Quote from Nis240R :Hello all this is my first skin

can u add those skins on this page?? plz I would be happy
wow nice 3D look! did you use 3D software for those photos or just a photoshop? if you use photoshop, may i ask for the psd files? thanks

apart from that and the CF being too big it's coming along alright
please can you share the zenki s14 headlights

no thats ok now i do one

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG