The online racing simulator
Blackwood Tramac
(23 posts, started )
Blackwood Tramac
hey, that looks pretty good
Looks nice from what I can see, but the pics are really really small! Can you upload some larger pics so we can see it better? I love the really dark tarmac though
looks a tad strethced imo....looks cool if people like the new look but i have the old battered look some made....looks ace
vote for tex-pack publish...
Yea thats looks good
very nice!!

when will it be finished?!?!!?!?!?!
Looks great man! Is that new grass too?
hm.. i .. cant say i fully like it (then again so far im not really liking any of these texture mods :/) but as for this one.. it looks like a demo days version of Blackwood, there is just waaay to much color
A couple of us [tsr.] guys are working on a BLGP texture update and we're pretty happy with it so far. Will post WIPS when he lets me

As for the one in the first post.. Looks a little odd to me. A bit bright and unrealistic. Also slightly blurry. Great effort though since doing textures that look good isn't easy
that tarmac looks just like the resurfacing outside my house, its very good!
looks nice, but i still like the original blackwood the most
Here's some Blackwood tarmac.. Tried to keep the new areas of tarmac on BL looking new and fresh. High res too for added zing.

(dark bit on the left is shadow, not dodgy texture)
Attached images
11-2.jpg
tell me the secret why your blurred all but the tarmac...
Since this is a tarmac thread, didn't want to go Off topic

That and the grass still needs tweaking..slightly
#18 - joen
I think the tarmac texture is quite nice, but not quite there yet. The grass doesn't work for me, it's way too bright and indeed makes it look cartoony.
I must say I like your idea of having sponsor logo's (in this case the LFS logo) on the grass, you see those on real tracks as well. But I guess the problem with that is that you cannot assign it to a certain place on the track only, so this way it becomes repetitive.
Quote from joen :I think the tarmac texture is quite nice, but not quite there yet. The grass doesn't work for me, it's way too bright and indeed makes it look cartoony.
I must say I like your idea of having sponsor logo's (in this case the LFS logo) on the grass, you see those on real tracks as well. But I guess the problem with that is that you cannot assign it to a certain place on the track only, so this way it becomes repetitive.

Grass in LFS (atleast blackwood anyway) is what I like to call, a bitch.

Seemingly random chunks of different dds files are places..randomly..then tiled about 650 million times. I have 1 light patch of grass in the [tsr.] textures and I cannot figure out what is causing it, since all of the grass dds files, and infact every piece of grass in every single dds for BW, is the same shade of grass
Quote from Ryanry64 :Grass in LFS (atleast blackwood anyway) is what I like to call, a bitch.

Seemingly random chunks of different dds files are places..randomly..then tiled about 650 million times. I have 1 light patch of grass in the [tsr.] textures and I cannot figure out what is causing it, since all of the grass dds files, and infact every piece of grass in every single dds for BW, is the same shade of grass

ITs the LFS who make some same textures lighter is some part of the tracks.You cant change it.Its same with road texture.
Seems that way. There's about 3 blocks of texture on the right side of the back straight that just stay brighter. Hardly noticeable but has been annoying me while I've tried to fix it
Wooo Hoooo Hooo!!!!!!!!!!!

Blackwood Tramac
(23 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG