The online racing simulator
alot of servers dropped? why?
(12 posts, started )
does any one know whats up with this?

Before I used to get like 200+ servers but now im only getting like 14-20 servers to show up.

My connection is fine but theres not as many servers as there where before.

is this happening to anyone else or is it just me?

P.S. another problem my friend said he had was that he downloaded LFS last night but when he goens into multiplayer it says cannot connect human players, or something like that. any idea whats up with it?
Probably, you activated a car filter. On the right next to the server list, "ALL" has to be activated.
ok I think I figured it out. when i hit refresh list, in the top left corner is says currupted name reply. How do i fix this?
a few years ago when there was a uk airattack server, it went off line one day.

when tk reported the fault to the forum he said that the server had fallen over, we all wanted more details of what exactly was wrong but apparently it had just simply fallen over onto the floor
r-i-g-h-t, umm how can i fix my problem only a few servers come up.
sorry about that, ive been awake for 26 hours now and am biggining to loose the plot a bit

alos i've managed to loose my mobile phone in house and when i tried to use cordless phone to find it i appear to have put it down somewhere and cant find that now either
uh huh, so i gusse help from u is kinda out. w/e

does anyone know how to fix this problem?
#8 - richy
have you patched LFS to the latest version?
yes but it says corrupted name reply on the multiplayer server.
i got that the other day where like 20 servers had corrupt names.. but i hit refresh and it fixed it; it possibly is ping, what type of connection do you have? cause my internet was lagging pretty bad all last week and i believe thats what caused it was since my ping was surely outrageous
Corrupted name reply is just a problem with one of the servers, it doesn't remove the whole list.

Are you 100% certain you are using version U? Please run LFS and look at the bottom of the main entry screen. It should say "0.5U" and if it doesn't, that is the problem, you need to correctly install the upgrade patch.
also like i said, somehow check your ping because like i said, when this happened to me i had a really high ping and corrupted name reply just seemend to be servers timing out for me

(12 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG