The online racing simulator
LLSS 2010 Round 2 : Protest thread
Timecode (preferable) or Lap:
Cars involved (which must include you):
Short description from your point of view:

You need to report stuff until Sunday 09:15UTC (so more or less exactly 36 hours)
#2 - Seb66
Qualy session 1

Timecode (preferable) or Lap: 6.20
Cars involved (which must include you): 92, 52, 42

Short description from your point of view: I am on a second flying lap, car 52 is on racing line at 80kph, fails to move, taking myself (car 92) and oscar (car 42) off the track.
Quote from Seb66 :Qualy session 1

Timecode (preferable) or Lap: 6.20
Cars involved (which must include you): 92, 52, 42

Short description from your point of view: I am on a second flying lap, car 52 is on racing line at 80kph, fails to move, taking myself (car 92) and oscar (car 42) off the track.

car 52 appears to have been out of fuel at this time, and failed to leave the racing line. It cause the holdup of two cars, and results in Car 52 being started from the back of Grid on Sprint Race.
Timecode (preferable) or Lap: Sprint race,warm-up lap.
Cars involved (which must include you):11 (me) , 88
Short description from your point of view: Doesn't leave descent gaps,and when there is a sudden crash infront of me during warm up lap,88 comes too fast and then i crash to those infront,wich couses my fail,and 88 takes position up,then doesn't let me back
Timecode (preferable) or Lap: Future race, lap 8.
Cars involved (which must include you):11 (me), 42.
Short description from your point of view: 42 touches the wall,spins and rolls back to racing line,i try to brake but he's still roling and i crash into him wich couses me ending on the roof.i think he haven't braked after this spin.
[QUOTE=TFalke55;1420333]Timecode (preferable) or Lap: Main race lap 12 at 35:24.45
Cars involved (which must include you): 12 and 52
Short description from your point of view: car 52 hit the back left tyre of car 12, in a corner, deflecting car 12 off course.
car 12 crash and had to DFN when car 52 carryed on
Timecode (preferable) or Lap: Sprint race, 04:25
Cars involved (which must include you): 52 vs 43
Short description from your point of view: Car 52 comes steaming into the chicane under a yellow flag and although he slows, he attempts to make it through a tiny space with a sideways car almost blocking the track, hitting car 43.

Also while not directly a protest, rule VII 3. a) 2.
Quote :a)On Road circuits, The leader controls pace from the time the SC turns its lights out, and may go when he wishes as long as he does not:
2.Slow the field down again after beginning to accelerate for the restart, or at any time, except for natural slowing points.

should be remembered for future events, because slowing the field down to 60 kph is stupid and not necessary especially when the Safety Car is an FXR and able to get away from the field quick enough.
i know im not in this but its a report that im making:

Timecode (preferable) or Lap: Feature Race - around 17:00
Cars involved (which must include you): 18,43
Short description from your point of view: 43 flipped and when the message "SAFETY CAR DEPLOYED" come out, you can see 18 stopping to help 43 to get back on his wheels but he fails. Thats pure cheating and 18 must be penalized for this
Timecode (preferable) or Lap: Feature Race - Lap 7/8 - 23:10:00

Cars involved (which must include you): 94 (me), 06 (J.Teien)

Short description from your point of view: As the race restarts and the green flag flies, the 94 takes defensive action from the 06 by taking the inside line before the S/F line. This line is then held for the duration of the incident. The 94's trajectory would take the car on a line close to the edge of the wall. The 06 car ducks to the inside line, and with about as much significant overlap as a walrus (not much) makes contact with my rear quarter and takes me out in one of the most irresponsible moves I have ever witnessed in my sim racing experience. Now I'm sorry, but this is NOT ON.
Timecode (preferable) or Lap: Sprint race - Lap 1 at 4:10 following
Cars involved (which must include you): 51, 15, 06, 02, 99, and probably some more
Short description from your point of view: Car #51 first turns into #15, who fortunately avoids total mayhem, whilst accelerating out of the first corner. When recovering from this "wiggle", #51 turns into Car #06 even though there was no space whatsoever. Many of the following cars had no chance to avoid contact in Turn 2 afterwards.
-
(SCA-F1) DELETED by SCA-F1
Timecode (preferable) or Lap: 5:15.63 through 5:27.97 (Sprint)
Cars involved (which must include you): 04, 02
Short description from your point of view: 04 approaches the chicane with caution having acknowledged cars had gone off in front causing yellow flags through the fast chicane and slows down accordingly to avoid further crashes. 02 following behind approaches chicane full throttle and ends up hitting the rear end of car 04 sending the car into a massive spin.

This incident in my opinion could have been avoidable if 02 had slowed down with the carnage that lay ahead, it send me down the pack in the race and ruined any chances of me progressing forwards to the top ten.
arox lodges this protest:

Timecode (preferable) or Lap: Race2: lap 16/22
Cars involved (which must include you): 94, 13 and 06.
Short description from your point of view: 13 just dives on the inside of 06 and 94. Makes us all go on the grass, then reates mayham when more people collect us.
For this race, the following conversion times for DTs and SGs are in effect: DT 8 seconds; SG 20 seconds

Quote from prOmo_LTU :Timecode (preferable) or Lap: Sprint race,warm-up lap.
Cars involved (which must include you):11 (me) , 88
Short description from your point of view: Doesn't leave descent gaps,and when there is a sudden crash infront of me during warm up lap,88 comes too fast and then i crash to those infront,wich couses my fail,and 88 takes position up,then doesn't let me back

Car 88 is sufficiently behind, and goes by at speed after Car 11 has been stopped due to an incident. This overtake is deemed legal, even though Car 88 should have slowed to regard the yellow flag.

However, the retaking of position by Car 11 and further arguing from Car 88 net both drivers a +20-second post-race SG conversion penalty for overtaking under Safety Car and dangerous driving under SC.

Quote from boothy :Timecode (preferable) or Lap: Sprint race, 04:25
Cars involved (which must include you): 52 vs 43
Short description from your point of view: Car 52 comes steaming into the chicane under a yellow flag and although he slows, he attempts to make it through a tiny space with a sideways car almost blocking the track, hitting car 43.

Car 52 does take the chicane a bit slower than otherwise, but failed to take more than just coasting off-power for a bit longer. This leads to him making avoidable contact with Car 43, sending Car 52 upside down. Car 52 issues a 10-place grid penalty at his next attended round, as well as a 5-points penalty for unauthorized spectating on track.

Quote from LianeS :Timecode (preferable) or Lap: Sprint race - Lap 1 at 4:10 following
Cars involved (which must include you): 51, 15, 06, 02, 99, and probably some more
Short description from your point of view: Car #51 first turns into #15, who fortunately avoids total mayhem, whilst accelerating out of the first corner. When recovering from this "wiggle", #51 turns into Car #06 even though there was no space whatsoever. Many of the following cars had no chance to avoid contact in Turn 2 afterwards.

Car 51 moves to right hand side of the track, making contact with two cars to the right. Car 51 fails to look right before making this move. This earns car 51 a +20s SG conversion penalty.

Car 46 is issues at 10-place grid penalty at his next attended round for his contributions to the accident - namely failing to stay slowed and accelerating causing more cars to become involved.

Quote from Fragster-uK :Timecode (preferable) or Lap: 5:15.63 through 5:27.97 (Sprint)
Cars involved (which must include you): 04, 02
Short description from your point of view: 04 approaches the chicane with caution having acknowledged cars had gone off in front causing yellow flags through the fast chicane and slows down accordingly to avoid further crashes. 02 following behind approaches chicane full throttle and ends up hitting the rear end of car 04 sending the car into a massive spin.

This incident in my opinion could have been avoidable if 02 had slowed down with the carnage that lay ahead, it send me down the pack in the race and ruined any chances of me progressing forwards to the top ten.

Car 02 brakes at the last moment to try to avoid hitting car 04. This shows an attempt to avoid, but for ignoring yellow flags and this particular incident, Car 02 will be placed as last car running on track as penalty.

Other penalties:

Car 46 - loss of 5 Owner's Points and Driver's Points for unauthorized spectating on track.
Feature Race stuff now:

Quote from prOmo_LTU :Timecode (preferable) or Lap: Future race, lap 8.
Cars involved (which must include you):11 (me), 42.
Short description from your point of view: 42 touches the wall,spins and rolls back to racing line,i try to brake but he's still roling and i crash into him wich couses me ending on the roof.i think he haven't braked after this spin.

Car 42 spins, and is about 25% on the brakes until hitting the right side armco, then lets off and solely holds the clutch, sliding back onto the racing line. It is predicted that even if the brake had been completely held, Car 42 would still have been extremely close to or on the racing line, causing problems regardless. However, the brake still needs to be held sufficiently. For this instance, Car 42 issued a Warning for failing to hold brakes on while spinning.

Car 11 issued a warning for failure to heed local yellow flags.

Quote from CARRERA GT :Timecode (preferable) or Lap: Main race lap 12 at 35:24.45
Cars involved (which must include you): 12 and 52
Short description from your point of view: car 52 hit the back left tyre of car 12, in a corner, deflecting car 12 off course.
car 12 crash and had to DFN when car 52 carryed on

Car 52 has overlap on the outside, but will not have won the corner over Car 12. Car 12 starts to turn in for the line he's taking, but Car 52 tries to take a normal line, sending both spinnning and Car 12 retiring. Car 52 issued a post-race DT conversion penalty of 8 seconds.

Quote from nathan246 :i know im not in this but its a report that im making:

Timecode (preferable) or Lap: Feature Race - around 17:00
Cars involved (which must include you): 18,43
Short description from your point of view: 43 flipped and when the message "SAFETY CAR DEPLOYED" come out, you can see 18 stopping to help 43 to get back on his wheels but he fails. Thats pure cheating and 18 must be penalized for this

Protest rejected for submitter not being involved in incident.

The administration initiated a review on our own however, and have decided to issue a Round 2 Feature Race exclusion to Car 18 for unsafe driving. Although the driver stopped the flipping attempts when asked, and the track was clear, the actions were unnecessary and unsafe in principle, earning the penalty.

Quote from Wilko868 :Timecode (preferable) or Lap: Feature Race - Lap 7/8 - 23:10:00

Cars involved (which must include you): 94 (me), 06 (J.Teien)

Short description from your point of view: As the race restarts and the green flag flies, the 94 takes defensive action from the 06 by taking the inside line before the S/F line. This line is then held for the duration of the incident. The 94's trajectory would take the car on a line close to the edge of the wall. The 06 car ducks to the inside line, and with about as much significant overlap as a walrus (not much) makes contact with my rear quarter and takes me out in one of the most irresponsible moves I have ever witnessed in my sim racing experience. Now I'm sorry, but this is NOT ON.

Car 94 picks a line, sticks to it. It is trending towards the inside wall, and it's visible from about 300m back from the incident point that the hole is closing. The hole is essentialy shut when Car 06 approaches it and gets the rear wing level with the rear tyres of Car 94. Car 06 causes avoidable incident, +8s DT equivalent penalty.

Quote from dekojester :arox lodges this protest:

Timecode (preferable) or Lap: Race2: lap 16/22
Cars involved (which must include you): 94, 13 and 06.
Short description from your point of view: 13 just dives on the inside of 06 and 94. Makes us all go on the grass, then reates mayham when more people collect us.

Car 06 is in the middle, 94 outside, 13 comes inside. Car 13 had position to be there, but was unwise to do so considering the third car involved. Car 13 hops up on the kerb and washed out into 06, collecting 94 also. +8s DT-conversion for an avoidable incident to Car 13.

Other penalties from the Feature Race:

Car 91 - +8s DT-conversion for slowing the field on a non-braking zone on the rolling start after the aborted standing start.

Lap 3, Green chicane:
Car 17 hits the tyres, does a barrell roll, and lands on wheels. Is shunted in the side by Car 04. Then, Car 17 is attempting to recover, and sliding side to side collecting Car 88.

Car 04 - Excluded from Round 2 Feature Race for failure to heed local yellow flags
Car 17 - 10-place grid penalty at next attended round for unsafe recovery from an accident.
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG