The online racing simulator
#1 - Reik
Private Helmet (Peppermint style)
Got some helmet designs on my mind and decided to work on them. Here's a nice design I'm working on. It looks like a peppermint lollipop . Gonna be a private skin, sorry . Got to make the back and top still and I think I'm gonna fix the lower part of the front to make it a bit rounder. This was made pretty quickly so it's not perfect yet. Some lines need to be fixed still.

If got some hard studying for about a month now, so gonna finish this later. What do you think about?

Nice... I hope that isn't BF1...
You both are wrong - it's the FBM In-Game And even if, Matija, there is nothing you or we can do about it. It's simply a fact that there is scum, periode. report a post or let it rest

OT: I think you should indeed make the bottom a bit rounder. It will look better in the end, because you need to somehow 'connect' the lines on the top (which will be a real pain to get done).

The angle is good and it should look alright in the sideview.

Good Luck.
#5 - Reik
matijapkc: nah, that's a FBM on Blackwood, sorry not a cracker

JazzOn: yeah, the top is going to be the hardest part, but I guess with some "try and error" I will find the right positions for the lines
Quote from Reik :matijapkc: nah, that's a FBM on Blackwood, sorry not a cracker

JazzOn: yeah, the top is going to be the hardest part, but I guess with some "try and error" I will find the right positions for the lines

I shouldn't be sorry for that. I'm glad. Just keep up the good work.
Quote from matijapkc :I shouldn't be sorry for that. I'm glad. Just keep up the good work.

i am a cracker xDD

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG