The online racing simulator
auto layout changer with timer
does anyone know how to make a auto layout changer that has a timer either via airio or by any other insim

eg
/axl layout 1
after 20mins load layout 2
after 18mins load layout 3
Quote from jetter10 :does anyone know how to make a auto layout changer that has a timer either via airio or by any other insim

eg
/axl layout 1
after 20mins load layout 2
after 18mins load layout 3

u can do this with lapper :P
Lapper/Airio is definitely the worst solution for such a small app.

LFS_External may be a big project too, but it's the smallest package you can get from the forums iirc. So, imo, go with that. Plus - it's pure C# => your knowledge will be useful in other C# projects as well. While with Airio or Lapper the language you will learn can be used only in those places. And as I already said - they are far too big for such a small application, like the one you want to make.
Quote from broken :Lapper/Airio is definitely the worst solution for such a small app.

LFS_External may be a big project too, but it's the smallest package you can get from the forums iirc. So, imo, go with that. Plus - it's pure C# => your knowledge will be useful in other C# projects as well. While with Airio or Lapper the language you will learn can be used only in those places. And as I already said - they are far too big for such a small application, like the one you want to make.

i didn't say it was perfect... it is capable of doing what he wants though
lol i was looking for the script text to be honest but ok.. hmm i need to get c++ somewhere then lol
C++ is not the same as C#.

There is CInSim too, which you can probably use, but C# is way more user-friendly, and the code itself is really easy to understand.

ps: @Fire: That wasn't pointed to you.
#7 - Silox
You can get a version of LFS_external in VB.Net too, which is the easiest solution.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG