The online racing simulator
iRacing
(13603 posts, closed, started )
I don't think you can but considering the skip has 5 fixed gears, I think you should be able to guess what gear is used where.
I believe we were in the same session Timo. Great win, congrats!

I was not as succesfull.
Ye can be possible

Thanks, was also a bit of luck and I wasnt that fast ^^

But it's a good start into the new week
The races on tuesdays usually offer great opportunities if you just stay out of trouble.

People often are not up to speed (or grips) with the combo yet.
Yep noticed that too, because i never expected to win without my lack of preperation.

never the less i also had one off track and a collision which deformed my right front suspension a bit, luckily it didn't matter that much. ^^
Mustang ready in about two months
Attached images
30490_421126261084_48224116084_5345793_1277288_n.jpg
My second Fanatec wheel has now broken while driving iRacing. Something wrong with the steering shaft, as it's flopping around loosely.

My Skippy season is going horribly so far. Crashed out in my first 2 races, and my wheel blew up in the 3rd...

Simulators are doing nothing but frustrating me to no end lately.
WOW. That mustang looks awesome. Cant wait to see the the Williams Sauber F1.
Hehe...
So today is first Pro race, who from LFS scene made it and who will be racing there?
I heard about F1RST with Roca, Rambo etc all the good ones
I saw Jesse Nieminen and Danny Engels, both joining late in S1 and getting massive iRatings in just a few weeks in Solstice. Now that's a way to be pro.
Somehow I am in on the road side, the V8 is massive fun so I'll probably do some of the Pro series.
Quote from Kid222 :So today is first Pro race, who from LFS scene made it and who will be racing there?

All of our iRacing squad made it

Dave is racing in an hour, and Hugo, Marcio and Aritan are racing at 1:30am!
The infamous Aritan.
Results of 1900 UTC race:

My split:

The other split:

Basically a copy / paste from the iRacing forum, but anyway:

Grats to Jesse for the win in his split, very impressed! If you compare both results though, both me and Klaus were slightly quicker in our split. Of course Max and Jesse could have been fighting and slowing each other down, but nonetheless its cool.

Regarding the race, Klaus got a great start and pulled a small gap immediately while I followed. I kept well within his draft for a few laps until I outbraked myself in the hairpin (my least favourite corner on the whole track), and from then on I watched the gap grow slightly each lap as I failed to conserve the tyres like he managed. Close behind me in 3rd Matthias was featuring a lot in my mirrors till my pitstop, with me having to defend slightly a few times. I pitted earlier than Matthias, and looked after my tyres better in the 2nd stint, so us top 3 were all running very similar pace towards the end. Well done to Klaus though, superb pace and consistency and deserved the win.

Good luck to Hugo, Marcio, Aritan and any other LFSer's for the one in a few hours!
Wow, looks like Crozier had a nightmare!
Gratz Dave, good result.
I had good race, though looking at 1:30 am race, it sucked to have split, points-wise. I might do a re-run on sunday morning.
what license do i need for the v8 ? i curently dosen't have a steering wheel so i don't have iracing so i can't look my self
V8 is C license.
Quote from Gills4life :Wow, looks like Crozier had a nightmare!

Yeah I think he was involved in a collision with 2 other cars in the few last or 2. Unlucky for him.

Quote from Kid222 :Gratz Dave, good result.
I had good race, though looking at 1:30 am race, it sucked to have split, points-wise. I might do a re-run on sunday morning.

Thanks, yeah forgot you were in the same race, looks like you had a respectable result. I might do another one tomorrow, not sure if I'll be busy then, at least there are always 4 races to choose from!
Before all this pro talk completely takes over the thread (), here a few glimpses at the upcoming Mid-Ohio:
Attached images
moh1.jpg
moh2.jpg
moh3.jpg
This thread is closed

iRacing
(13603 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG