The online racing simulator
Team iDrift - Back in action
(8 posts, started )
I've been working hard for the few weeks on a new video, and I finally have the end-result. You can view it here on YouTube. I maybe add another link like Vimeo later, but for now YouTube will do. The video is a little introduction of the current team members, and some nice twin and triplet drifting. I hope you enjoy watching it!

Link for video
Very nice.
I like it
i like it
which program did u use to record this
because the twin sections are very smooth
Looks okay, but scenes are too long.
Thanks.

I've used Fraps to record, on my server to make sure there's no lag.

Also the ignorant people from LFSDrift helped me a lot *cough* and they also say it's too slow. Next time I'll speed it up more.
I don't agree. I don't really think it's good at all.
Basically, all you've done is put a couple a clips after eachother, added a bunch of D&B songs, added the Vegas earthquake effect, and an occasional effect on random locations in the video.
The camera angles weren't good aswell. Just experiment some more with the angles, instead of using those pretty much everyone uses.

I agree with FireMike, the clips were way too long, specially with D&B songs, which usually have a fast beat. Make your clips accordingly, speed them up if you want, as long as it fits with the music you're using.
Synchronise the clips with the music you're using better, that will make the overall video a lot more interesting to watch, as i pretty much got bored 2 mins into this video.
-
(Stiggie) DELETED by Stiggie
If you plan on shaking, record at a higher resolution than your desired final output or zoom in a little to avoid the nasty black bars when shaking the footage out of frame.

Other than that, well, it's too long for a team introduction, it's too boring for a show-off, it's too unspectacular to impress visually and it's too conventional to surprise aurally. Sorry

(8 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG