The online racing simulator
BF1 8.99 secs
(18 posts, started )
BF1 8.99 secs
Um check this out.

I uploaded some files the first is the setup (you could probaly make it go faster consindering I use yoke and flight sim pedals and I also used automatic) the next is the proof I did a 8.99 which the fastest I've ever seen anyone do.

You better bow down to me :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown: or I'll whoop you ass (I think) :jedi::spr2d2:
Attached files
BMW SAUBER_Drag.set - 132 B - 494 views
YES! 8.99!!!!.spr - 19.5 KB - 375 views
Using the drag set in my setup pack, I can get 8.75
#3 - Jakg
i made my own awful set which got 9.10's, then i got sent one which did 8.9 with auto, 8.8 with manual
drag racing saubers? illepall

I've never seen F1 cars at Santa Pod...

You think you're a l33t drag0r and you use auto shifting??

wow..
Many drag cars have auto shift, I am not sure on the facts but I have seen a lot of highly tuned drag cars that do sub 9 second times fitted with some form of auto gearbox.
never even thought of checking a drag time for bf1

8.99 just by softening rear susp and tyres, stiffening front
Quote from Bob Smith :Using the drag set in my setup pack, I can get 8.75

Yeah that is strange because 8.75 seems to be the limit. But you have to launch it just right with the TC. Going full throttle in my drag set results in 8.8's or low 8.9's. But doing about half throttle for a quick instant will get an incredible start. My teammate st0rm did a 8.75 too. Never seen anything faster so far
OWNED!!!! Im faster than somebody
MY pb and you can check is 8.66 - check lfsworld
I wasnt pushed either - I did try but I actually got slower times
I would be very supriesed is anyone crack 8.6 dead

btw on the setup i use t/c is NOT needed - just nail the gas
The only assist I have on is clutch - (cant find a 3 pedal set anywhere - act labs dont sell thiers anymore some sites would be appreciated)
Quote from ree44u :drag racing saubers? illepall

I've seen em use it before...mainly for "shakedown" runs in the mid/late nineties. Benetton definately used it more than once
just testing and set a 8.65
pwned by the power of moo!

sorry about the judderyness - have no idea why - I was getting 110fps
maybe cos It was online?
Attached files
8.65 !!.mpr - 6.8 KB - 345 views
I did lot of times 8.65 the only day i played on drag (its my pb on lfsworld), but i saw some people doing 8.62 and 8.61 too. Don't ask me how, dunno.

With fv8 my pb is 9.60, with a selfmade set

However drag is fun just for joking, racing is more fun
iv done about 8.26 on the drag strip with a bump from someone
alot of people get 8.66 8.67 iv done that a few time but cant do it now for some reason
it is posible but iv never seen any one get faster than this.
Quote from ree44u :drag racing saubers? illepall

In LFS, "anything goes in anything that goes" - Vroom Vroom Sky One
Quote from WGooden :You think you're a l33t drag0r and you use auto shifting??

wow..

you think your a leet dragger because you use manual? some of the fastest drag cars are automatic. illepall think before you speak. dont speak about something you know nothing about.
i thought dragsters use sequential shifters?
Quote from SittinSlidewayys :you think your a leet dragger because you use manual? some of the fastest drag cars are automatic. illepall think before you speak. dont speak about something you know nothing about.

Yes, but, this is LFS, and autoshift IS slower.
Quote from SittinSlidewayys :you think your a leet dragger because you use manual?

I was being sarcastic, I don't actually take dragging in LFS serious.

Quote from SittinSlidewayys :some of the fastest drag cars are automatic. illepall think before you speak. dont speak about something you know nothing about.

What the are you talking about, lol. When was this about real life and not LFS. Bob already said it.. manual clutch+manual shifting is faster then auto shifting.

BF1 8.99 secs
(18 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG