The online racing simulator
Report - [name removed]
(38 posts, closed, started )
#26 - AMB
Quote from Stephanie :Well, thanks for all the replies, good or bad...

I would just like to mention he is once again following me around.... In the end I left the server again.... But I now fear that i cant save a replay once i left? (I hope thats not the case.....................)

Well what is he doing to you when he follows?

if it's just verbal abuse press - and that will block any messages, if he's crashing you then save a few replays of it, get him banned from every server you play on, problem sorted
Quote from AMB :Well what is he doing to you when he follows?

if it's just verbal abuse press - and that will block any messages, if he's crashing you then save a few replays of it, get him banned from every server you play on, problem sorted

Constant verbal abuse, but if i block messages I cant read my friend's messages. He often attempts to crash me but majority of the time fails to do so, but its still disrupting my game and forcing me off the track etc but anyway >>>>>

If I leave a server is it then impossible to save a replay?
#28 - AMB
Quote from Stephanie :Constant verbal abuse, but if i block messages I cant read my friend's messages. He often attempts to crash me but majority of the time fails to do so, but its still disrupting my game and forcing me off the track etc but anyway >>>>>

If I leave a server is it then impossible to save a replay?

Well when you are in the server press the number 2 on your keyboard to save the replay, name it and then you'll have it in your replays, just save a few replays and send the replays to the owner of the servers you go on via their website, this way he'll get banned pretty quick and you can carry on
Quote from AMB :send the replays to the owner of the servers you go on via their website, this way he'll get banned pretty quick and you can carry on

And if he persists in his bad behaviour and gets banned from a couple of servers, then this gets the attention of the devs, and he may get an LFS-wide ban (IIRC).
#30 - AMB
If he gets banned from enough servers he would get a global ban, think it's like 30 days he can't play LFS Multiplayer, not sure though.
Provide 1 replay in this thread, and I can guarantee you that he is getting banned from at least 1 race server.

..If -OsR- is still up(haven't been online there from quite a long time tbh).

ps: The server from the replay does not matter. I just like to ban random abusive guys ..Especially if they like to crash.
Quote from Stephanie :Explain to me how its possible to ignore someone that constantly crashes into your cars, and doesnt shut up in chat. How is it possible to ignore that?

Besides, naming and shaming shouldnt be a crime, why should these arseholes be allowed to silently get away with bullying and harassing people. Just remove his S2 license, im sure that bullying and harassment would be against the terms and conditions we all agree to.

You can ignore his ingame chat by hitting -

EDIT: Show replay and will ban him from my 3 servers.
Quote from Bmxtwins :You can ignore his ingame chat by hitting -

As mentioned before, it doesnt allow you to see messages from your friends
and no offence but I hate this type of advice...why should an honest racer limit herself/himself if some stupid dummass decides to annoy her/him? this doesnt really make any sence to me...
the right way is to seek for the root of the problem and remove it...not just look for fractional solutions which all in all doesnt really solve the problem
Quote from bavorak :As mentioned before, it doesnt allow you to see messages from your friends
and no offence but I hate this type of advice...why should an honest racer limit herself/himself if some stupid dummass decides to annoy her/him? this doesnt really make any sence to me...
the right way is to seek for the root of the problem and remove it...not just look for fractional solutions which all in all doesnt really solve the problem

I see, but I had only started to read the part that said they were alone on a server.
Quote from Stephanie :Couldnt see anywhere else to out this but...

I have a report for player username - super wok

This player was in a server with just me and him...He started to annoy me and bully me. So eventually I went to a race server, he followed me there and we raced and I beat him 4 times...He made up some excuses each time... After annoying me even more I left and joined a cruise server... He follows me again and abuses again...

He follows me to every server I go to and I cannot play. I paid 24 quid to play this game not be bullied and harrased by some 13 year old boy so could something be done please?

Bullied? LOL. Cmon love, its the internet, you cant exactly get bullied and harrassed by a 13 Y.O kid and start crying about it. Rather than just make a thread, Try PM'ing a Moderator? This way, it will reach them sooner.
Go to the forum of each server where you normally join and post it explaining what he does (adding a replay too).
#38 - SamH
Removed the offender's name in accordance with forum policy. Hopefully the person responsible will receive the arbitrary auto-ban at some point soon.
This thread is closed

Report - [name removed]
(38 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG