The online racing simulator
Call of Duty 7
(25 posts, started )
Call of Duty 7
Blegh, you're running 2 days behind friend. Trailer already launched.
#3 - Sico
And the trailer is This
Wasn't this suppose to be in Vietnam?
-
(Rappa Z) DELETED by Rappa Z
Havnt heard anything about "Vietnam". And for some reasons i was thinking that there will be a mw3 or some. The ending of mw2 was quite suspicious. But "Black Ops", that looks pretty impressive. This one will be on dx11 for sure tho, and i hope that they will not ignore the problems that people have been talkin about. Like, dedicated servers, some little details ingame. If they would work on that stuff, this game will be epic. :tilt:
looks like i'll rent it for the single player, and then just keep playing battlefield for the multiplayer
Quote from el pibe :looks like i'll rent it for the single player, and then just keep playing battlefield for the multiplayer

Who knows, this game looks quite promising. Im guessing it will be pretty nice. Again, if they list up all the previous problems that people have been complaining about - it will be epic. :tilt:
#8 - TiJay
Treyarch? Call me when there's a proper COD game coming.

Although it looks like there might be a level in space (a proper one this time)... EDIT: Looks like it's in an SR-71...
yep Treyarch are shite at makin Call of Duty, give it to the real COD makers, Infinity Ward.... oh wait you cant cos effin Activision destroyed them.
-
(brandons48) DELETED by brandons48
Quote from brandons48 :So is this what happens when a sequel of one of the best selling games of all time is revealed.

"It looks shit. Won't play it."
"They've ruined it. Boycot!"
"No dedicated servers? Won't play it!"

Then it's released.. and guess who buys it.

Lol that's so true, I couldn't careless who makes it or if it has dedicated servers, I'll still buy it since I like the CoD series.. :thumbsup:
Hopefully its not going to be a complete shambles for competetive play like MW2 was
Quote from el pibe :looks like i'll rent it for the single player

Why don't you just save your money and download it instead?
Quote from SidiousX :Why don't you just save your money and download it instead?

because my pc can barely run lfs, and my xbox is not modded... so yeah, renting it seems like a better option....
Quote from Boris Lozac :Wasn't this suppose to be in Vietnam?

I think its a more modern vietnam thing maybe its fictional (unlike treyarch''s other games)
Quote from trebor901 :give it to the real COD makers, Infinity Ward.... oh wait you cant cos effin Activision destroyed them.

Respawn Entertainment ;)
Personally I Think WAW was better than Mw2, Not far behind Cod 4 either.
Cant stand Call of duty anyway, Full of little chavy kids on xbox and I'l rather just play Counter strike than buying it on PC.
I'l test it out on my modded xbox, Piss off my mates and probably never play it again.

Looks Like i'm staying with BFBC for the rest of my gaming life.
if it has dedicated servers and promod support i'll play it, if not, hell no. MW2 was the biggest waste of my money yet. It's okay for shits and giggles, but thats not what i want in a game. Unless it lasts me for a decent time
Quote from Jordan2007 :Personally I Think WAW was better than Mw2, Not far behind Cod 4 either.
Cant stand Call of duty anyway, Full of little chavy kids on xbox and I'l rather just play Counter strike than buying it on PC.
I'l test it out on my modded xbox, Piss off my mates and probably never play it again.

Looks Like i'm staying with BFBC for the rest of my gaming life.

Until BF3 comes... :)
Quote from Bose321 :Until BF3 comes...

True

I May go back to call of duty if it goes back to WW2 and has vehicles. Then the little kiddys will go somewhere else. Most probably to Battlefield :(
You know i finally saw the trailer and im going to say. That i think it may be in a time frame during the cold war. That space scene towards the end seems to look a bit cold warish.
So who knows could be the Vietnam or some secret jungle base a bit MGS3 esc thing.
Looks interesting.
The previous one is out for how long now?
This COD is released like twice a year, or what?
Quote from BlakjeKaas :The previous one is out for how long now?
This COD is released like twice a year, or what?

Once a year.
To be fair, IW COD titles are every two years. Treyarch fills in the years inbetween.
For real gamers, i would certainly say that a year is too often. But lets keep in mind that COD is made for the masses of little kids who have their mom go out and buy the game for them, only to play every map once and decide that it is boring.

Call of Duty 7
(25 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG