The online racing simulator
Round 7: Protests
Cos I can, started now.

Protests will be due within 36 hours of the completion of each session.

Provide:

Session
Lap AND Timecode (or Timecode only for qualifying)
Cars involved
Brief description
Session: RACE
Lap AND Timecode (or Timecode only for qualifying): Lap 17
Cars involved: #17 and #18
Brief description:

#18 pushes #17 out in the gravel, resulting #17 to drive off the track
Quote from Flingoko :Session: RACE
Lap AND Timecode (or Timecode only for qualifying): Lap 17
Cars involved: #17 and #18
Brief description:

#18 pushes #17 out in the gravel, resulting #17 to drive off the track

Car 18 shows a lack of awareness for 17 attemptingto draw alongside. Cat 18 cuts across taking a normal racing line into turn 5,without fully acknowledging that 17 was coming alongside, punting off 17. Drive through for 18.
Session : RACE
Lap AND Timecode : 62
Cars involved 37,06,18
Brief description:
37 spins on right chicance after s2, 06 slowdown to avoid accident and 18 overtakes 06 on yellow flag.
On Lap 52, Car 34 gives Car 05 an unnecessary squeese into Turn 9. Then, Car 13 overtakes Car 34 on the main straight. Car 34 attempts to retake position, makes side-to-side contact with Car 13, and also ends up on the apron. Car 34 had no rights to attempt ot retake the position, and will be assesed a DT penalty for ignoring blue flags.
#6 - Cawwa
Session Race 7
Lap : our 129 Sector 1
Cars involved #31 and #32
Brief description: At our third attempt #32 don't give room when get lapped. The cars where side by side. So annoying!!
#7 - Makao
Session: Race
Lap AND Timecode: 170 (#16 after timeout), about 7h 57min
Cars involved: 16 and 12
Brief description: 12 hit 16 while overtaking on the outside, caused damage and time loss

sector: 2 sector, first long left turn
Sorry for the delay in getting to these

Quote from Mroziu :Session : RACE
Lap AND Timecode : 62
Cars involved 37,06,18
Brief description:
37 spins on right chicance after s2, 06 slowdown to avoid accident and 18 overtakes 06 on yellow flag.

Car 18 is given a warning for this; although there was a yellow flag we felt car 18 had to go to the right beside car 06 - although should have lifted.

Quote from Cawwa :Session Race 7
Lap : our 129 Sector 1
Cars involved #31 and #32
Brief description: At our third attempt #32 don't give room when get lapped. The cars where side by side. So annoying!!

Having checked the few laps before and after, we only find 1 incident. Car 31 attempts to lap car 32 and drafts alongside at the start/finish line on the outside, but does not maintain the speed. Into T1, car 32 takes their normal line and car 31 does not present a proper overtaking manoeuvre. No penalties.
#9 - Cawwa
Our Lap #281 T1 (exeting the oval)
Cars #31 and #04
Our driver find himself at the side of the track when being alongside. Driver #04 didn't leave enough room.

EDIT: Actually our drivers have past the #04, then he hit us from behind punting us off the track.
Quote from Makao :Session: Race
Brief description: 12 hit 16 while overtaking on the outside, caused damage and time loss

I was taking inside line, while mr. Iskra was trying to get me outside. Allthought im sure that he saw me, he tryed to push my line. I braked, but of course I want too to keep my position, allthought, he tryed just to come my line, and spinned, causing me to lose some time too.

Realy, I dont understand this one, he was trying to push my line, allthought he saw that im there!
You've got until 13:00 UTC on Monday, May 3, 2010 to submit your protests.
Quote from Cawwa :Our Lap #284 T1 (exeting the oval)
Cars #31 and #04
Our driver find himself at the side of the track when being alongside. Driver #04 didn't leave enough room.

Lap 281 you mean.
Quote from pik_d :Lap 281 you mean.

Yes you are right, thank you ...
The post updated.
Quote from Makao :Session: Race

Car 12 makes contact multiple times with Car 16 as it attempts to overtake. Car 12 could have lifted off after the first contact or during the second, but keeping the power in caused Car 16 a spin.

Car 12 is issued a post-race DT conversion penalty, adding 25 seconds to their finishing time.
Quote from Cawwa :Our Lap #281 T1 (exeting the oval)
Cars #31 and #04

EDIT: Actually our drivers have past the #04, then he hit us from behind punting us off the track.

Car 31 outbrakes Car 04 entering the infield section, and Car 04 attempts to rechallenge the position. The cars do not appear to actually make contact, appears that some lag may have been involved. Although, the posibility of contact as a result of Car 04's action is somewhat high, resulting in Car 04 being issued a warning for causing an avoidable incident.

Round 7: Protests
(15 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG