The online racing simulator
What makes you cringe?
(53 posts, started )
#26 - wild
  • People who sit in front of you with there mouth open chewing food. It's disgusting I don't want to see what you're eating, if I did I would just look at your plate ..

• Girls that are like 13 and dress like sluts

• People who stay behind for the whole race, then in the last 20 meters try and pass and take everyone out.
The under 30's
#29 - 5tag
Migz
Ellis.
People constantly asking/saying to me.... What? You're not on Facebook? How could you not be on Facebook?

People constantly asking/saying to me.... What? You don't have a cell phone? How can you possibly not have a cell phone?

And the last ones are.... Every time the person I am working with that day leaves the control room, their damn cell phone goes off. Then, for the next hour that they are away, it beeps every 30 seconds. The control room I work in is about 40 feet off the groundfloor. They are lucky they don't find their damn cell phones in a million pieces at the bottom of the steps.
Quote from mrodgers :People constantly asking/saying to me.... What? You're not on Facebook? How could you not be on Facebook?

People constantly asking/saying to me.... What? You don't have a cell phone? How can you possibly not have a cell phone?

And the last ones are.... Every time the person I am working with that day leaves the control room, their damn cell phone goes off. Then, for the next hour that they are away, it beeps every 30 seconds. The control room I work in is about 40 feet off the groundfloor. They are lucky they don't find their damn cell phones in a million pieces at the bottom of the steps.

...so... why aren't you on Facebook?

let me guide you through this.

1)Babies (snot etc etc screaming)
2)Old people (replace screaming with that strange cabbage odour)
3)Rap music/attitude
4)Marmite
5)Green doctors/dentists gloves
6)Nipple piercing (breasts are perfect how they are)
7)Poo (also see #1)
8)Tomatoes
9)Dancing
10)Cider
11)Phones (ringtones, shouting people, technology all of it) No I don't have one!

All make me cringe beyond all belief.
Attached images
cringe list.JPG
Nipple piercings are awesome.
You're a nipple piercing.
....Did you just call me awesome?

Cheers bro :3
I hate people who belive they can get everything. I hate norwegians more than anything, because we are spoiled little ****s who don't understand anything. We belive we can use and consume and build up everything perfectly. It's so naive, and I canot stand the stupidness of some people. I really..truelly it's a rage and I want to beat the shit out of them since words does not reach them. They think we can 1 - lower taxes, 2 - have perfect schoosl, 3 - have perfect roads, 4 - have perfect railroads, 5 - have perfect health reform, 6 - have good payment when your old and canot work, 7 - having people to take care of your family, it's not long your responsebility... For crying out loud, you imbreed morons, sum it up - is it even remotely possible (answer NO).

When I was kid I learned - you CANOT have everything, accept what you got and make the best out of it.
Uptight b-tards who like to bitch about small, inconsequential things (i.e. everyone in this thread).

Chill out and be more positive. It'll make you happier and nicer to deal with.
#39 - AMB
Quote from Forbin :Uptight b-tards who like to bitch about small, inconsequential things (i.e. everyone in this thread).

:feedtroll
If pointing out the superficiality and bigotry of this thread makes me a troll, so be it. Where's my bridge?
#41 - AMB
Well I only made it to vent frustration rather than having a go at people in other threads and the bridge is that way --->
Maybe the problem lies with you? As the saying goes, don't sweat the small stuff.
-
(brandons48) DELETED by brandons48
#43 - AMB
Quote from Forbin :Maybe the problem lies with you? As the saying goes, don't sweat the small stuff.

Maybe your right, but it's not my fault lol.
Thinking of the memory when i was trying to get on TV On the Rockingham grid and I stumbled and almost fell over.. then finding out i was the only person left on the grid and then a marshal told me to get off
I Got on TV for about 5 seconds
#45 - Sico
12 year olds that wear tight leggins and then insist of bending over every 5 frickin seconds for no apparent reason..

People that use "leet" words in their name in videogames e.g. pRoSNiiPesxxX etc, just because you are semi decent at a video game doesnt give you the right to make a name that lies.
#46 - 5haz
Quote from Sico :12 year olds that wear tight leggins and then insist of bending over every 5 frickin seconds for no apparent reason.

:mischievo
#48 - 5haz
Quote from Forbin :Uptight b-tards who like to bitch about small, inconsequential things (i.e. everyone in this thread).

But this thread is just a bit of fun, so who really is the uptight one?
Quote from AMB :Right, just made this to vent your frustration, so here's mine, people (normally white chavs) who act black, just had some guy post on a girls profile saying 'ur manz a pussy holla at me' i'm like seriously, your white, your skinny and look like you've never seen a weight, and he thinks he's bad and hard?

People like this who try steal girlfriends and act black, really annoy me.

innit mert.
#50 - AMB

What makes you cringe?
(53 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG