The online racing simulator
Thanks Mike and jrd.racer! Yeah, rainbows make everything nicer
Final entry. Rain isn't really visible as it is drizzling.
Attached images
Photomode comp lo-res.jpg
Photomode comp hi-res.jpg
Some great entries already

Final entry

Edit forgot to link the real pic used for the sky

Pre <-----> High.
Attached images
lfs_026pre.jpg
lfs_00000026.jpg
Final entry...
Only original screenshot :heyjoe67_ferrari:

p.s. Excuse.
Has corrected low pic
Attached images
2_rainy_day_Hi_Res.jpg
2_rainy_day_Pre_LOW.jpg
Quote from skiper :Final entry...

I shall be amazed if anyone can beat this

There is room for improvement though, for example, some motion blur on the wheels and environment. The rain drops and splashes are blurred, suggesting long-enough exposure to also blur at least the wheels. It'd also be nice if the XRT had at least the fog lights on

€: And removing the numbeplates before creating the reflections would have been a good idea
Quote from morpha :I shall be amazed if anyone can beat this

To be honest with this now.. The water sucks. The whole pic is very cartoonish andd the grass is over sharpened which makes my eyes hurt.

If it's meant to be a painting or something then it's good.
Quote from Tomba(FIN) :

To be honest with this now.. The water sucks. The whole pic is very cartoonish andd the grass is over sharpened which makes my eyes hurt.

Has specially made the sated colours, I did not pursue realism.
Simply artsreen

Well here in your screenshot, in general pass of the white channel, unnecessary noise by the car, any reflexions except asphalt,
The effect of presence of water in general is not present, also absolutely absurd effect of a rain, and on its light surfaces it is visible is better than on dark, on water drops on a miscellaneous light is reflected in distance from objects??))At such focus blur absolutely so looks
#33 - 5tag
Quote from skiper :Has specially made the sated colours, I did not pursue realism.
Simply artsreen

Well here in your screenshot, in general pass of the white channel, unnecessary noise by the car, any reflexions except asphalt,
The effect of presence of water in general is not present, also absolutely absurd effect of a rain, and on its light surfaces it is visible is better than on dark, on water drops on a miscellaneous light is reflected in distance from objects??))At such focus blur absolutely so looks

Long live google translator...
Screen/ with original colors
Attached images
2_rainy_day_Hi_Res_orig.jpg
Quote from 5tag :Long live google translator...

sorry. i am russian ))
You want that I have written on russian?
Quote from skiper :

Don't act like a pro, you don't know shit. Maybe you should get into real photographing before saying anything.

Unnecessary noise by the car= It's the car skin.
Any reflexions except asphalt= Explain me this? Sorry if my road isn't a flowing river, the rain is light.
Yeah, try to see raindrops while looking at a bright sky, or even better, try to get a long exposure picture showing the raindrops against a damn bright sky. Yeah, feel a bit dumb now?
Miscellaneous light is reflected in distance from objects? wtf?
And.. "such focus blur absolutely so looks".. uh, english please.
Quote from Tomba(FIN) :

It's way better than your edit though.

macsy has the best one so far imo.

You may want to save your previews with higher quality settings, because visible pixelation in your preview isn't going to encourage anyone to vote for you.

The preview is exactly what is says: a preview - if the quality / compression of the preview is bad, people might assume the full size image is bad quality

Quote from Tomba(FIN) :Don't act like a pro, you don't know shit. Maybe you should get into real photographing before saying anything.

Unnecessary noise by the car= It's the car skin.
Any reflexions except asphalt= Explain me this? Sorry if my road isn't a flowing river, the rain is light.
Yeah, try to see raindrops while looking at a bright sky, or even better, try to get a long exposure picture showing the raindrops against a damn bright sky. Yeah, feel a bit dumb now?
Miscellaneous light is reflected in distance from objects? wtf?
And.. "such focus blur absolutely so looks".. uh, english please.

Whilst you are fully entitled to your own opinion on whether or not you like people's pictures, I said no bitching.

p.s. Excuse.
Has corrected low pic

Nice pic.

I see HDR technique in the pic. "High Dynamic range". Interesting but that technique is more artistic than realistic. I'm sure you know that.

Anyway, very good as always.

p.s. Excuse.
Has corrected low pic

Brilliant! Very nice.
Cool one skiper. I prefer the one with the original colors though.
lol heres my try
the orig accidently edited with a small blur hope it doesnt matter
provided small large and small orig
FINAL (unless incorrect)
Attached images
LFSphotomoderound61small edit.jpg
LFS LLM FZR in rain edit.jpg
LFSphotomoderound61smallorig edit.jpg
Looks a bit weird mustang.
its supposed to be unrealistic and i was bored out of my mind so i did it
its got spray coming over car like a windtunnel effect. Also tried to make it look like the car was going realy fast
car in wind tunnel
TOmba(FIN)

Special for you in English!

Are you a screwed up moron or something? I did write in other topic that I was an amateur, not a professional. And all I said about your picture I said from an amateur’s point of view. You seem to want to equate me with a pro and then criticize me for it. Where is logic here?
BTW, if you want a professional’s opinion, here it is. Well, you made me. I asked a real pro (artist, photographer and designer) to take a look at your picture, here is what exactly he said:
1. "How can he criticize others having made such a piece of shit himself?"
2. The car is not moving, motion is seen only on the wheels, the rest is standing.
3. The reflection doesn’t even remind of asphalt road.
4. The real rain can be seen everywhere! Even if it’s light and even if you mastered the “motion blur” filter.
5. The rain in the picture goes only between the spectator and the car.

So, you'd better go to a bar, drink some vodka and relax. Although I'm sure you don't know how to drink, the same as you don’t know how to impartially criticize other people’s work.
hahaha i love this thread

i wonder what will happen if i enter a picture
What's all the flaming about :/
I think this is for fun - i enter if i know how to make a picture related to the theme. People can criticize, but there's no need to start flaming that takes up to the page 5 after one week..
Some people might take this too seriously :/
#50 - aoun
Quote from Hahmo :What's all the flaming about :/
I think this is for fun - i enter if i know how to make a picture related to the theme. People can criticize, but there's no need to start flaming that takes up to the page 5 after one week..
Some people might take this too seriously :/

Eh i agree, but id be pretty shitty if someone out of no where decides to say something in my entry sucks..

no need for that bs.

i know i may sound like a cock right now, but this is making the competition interesting!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG