DK_USA
Thunderhead
5tag
Silverracer
Luke.S
Dominic123
BOSCHO
Quote from skiper :All, All Thanks ))

Even to thank yourself. It seems that you have no security in yourself if you get to the point of voting for you. I think so, you do not give to be worth your work.

I think you have talent for the pics, but that detail is sad.

Obviously is my opinion and a constructive criticism for you without bad intention.

Quote from Tazka :Had hard time choosing between andro and lynce. Couldn't vote both of them so i gave lynce a vote cos he was few votes behind!

Thanks as always, my friend. But I think is this week, andRo deserves to win. Next time, I'll put more effort.

Go andRo!
Thanks, Lynce.

A bit off topic. I looked through every competition we had so far, which was very interesting. And while I was looking through that, I found this: http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=45063

Does anyone has an idea to update it, because it's I think it is kinda useful and you can read some stuff about previous competitions and just click to check previous competitions etc.
I made this a few rounds back, I could update it sometime soon..
-
(brandons48) DELETED by brandons48
OK then. Lynce used his Revolution addon to take the screenshot. Why isnt that considered as a "mod" then?
Quote from DevilDare :OK then. Lynce used his Revolution addon to take the screenshot. Why isnt that considered as a "mod" then?

This surprised me, but for bad.

If you'll notice, many users use textures en High resolution. RP April 7th and August 28th (even textures from other authors, not only mine).

If we considered as a mods, we ned to make a revision of a lot of Photomode weeks.

I used a new reflection texture (RP July 1st 2010).
Well, the rules state - Tracks: All Tracks

Not all entry's actually are on a LFS track, which should mean they are disqualified or what ever, so I think the rules need to be more enforced
Quote from DevilDare :OK then. Lynce used his Revolution addon to take the screenshot. Why isnt that considered as a "mod" then?

Mod = .vob mod afaik.
I know. But if we are so anal about Tracks/External images etc then it is just as fine to say that any graphical enchaner addon should be banned.

Josephs, time to clear things up...
Quote from lukelfs :Well, the rules state - Tracks: All Tracks

Not all entry's actually are on a LFS track, which should mean they are disqualified or what ever, so I think the rules need to be more enforced

But it also doesn't state that it is All LFS Tracks, but only All tracks which can mean also tracks in real life etc.
Quote from andRo. :But it also doesn't state that it is All LFS Tracks, but only All tracks which can mean also tracks in real life etc.

Not exactly, I thought the idea was to make LFS look like the comp's idea, not paste LFS cars into other tracks..

Im not agaisnt the idea, just that the rules should be more detailed

I still voted for you anyway haha
If I were Joseph, I would just stop doing this seeing that it is only causing arguements and not many people seem to appreciate that he is doing it out of his free will.
To me is correct use external pics to help some users.

Only respect the rules, posting the original/real pic, and,person who votes, judge if his work deserves his vote.

Same for the textures. But I think is not necesary to put the link.

well,... In my case, I'm the author of my own textures.
/vote skiper
Quote from DevilDare :I know. But if we are so anal about Tracks/External images etc then it is just as fine to say that any graphical enchaner addon should be banned.

Josephs, time to clear things up...

Quote from andRo. :But it also doesn't state that it is All LFS Tracks, but only All tracks which can mean also tracks in real life etc.

I don't know why everyone has started being so anal about everything recently...

All tracks = Anywhere except render scenes, basically (whether non-LFS locations are allowed is up to the person who decides the theme that week).

No VOB mods = It means quite simply No VOB mods... All other texture modifications, LFS Tweak (if you want a powersliding UF1 for instance), and revolution packs are allowed.

Quote from zeugnimod :If I were Joseph, I would just stop doing this seeing that it is only causing arguements and not many people seem to appreciate that he is doing it out of his free will.

If next round's thread turns into a big argument, this could happen
-
Where? :hide:

If you were referring to me, I wasn't bitching.. just replying to points raised in a stern manner
Why were you referring to my post. I was telling the same thing as you, that it means all tracks not only LFS, but whatever.

Anyway, close ending between us 3, too bad we all didn't have same votes.
-
Congrats andRo.

Nice competition Skiper.
Quote from Lynce :Congrats andRo.

Nice competition Skiper.

Good Lynce.
You the worthy contender

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG