The online racing simulator
XR = Mitsubishi Starion?
(40 posts, started )
Quote from obsolum :Why? Do threads have expiration dates or something?

It's just pointless to respond to a 5 year old problem what was meaningless even back then.
Especially that "almost" none of those guys play LFS these days, so they just wouldnt give a shet about his answer.
Well, obviously some people give a shit enough to respond so it's not completely pointless
Responding for posture.
And VWS is VWS... Oh wait...
Quote from obsolum :Well, obviously some people give a shit enough to respond so it's not completely pointless

But still, not about the original question so it will just result in pointless flaming, like we do now.
how can it happen that his first ever post after a quarter year of S2 is given to a five year old thread that must have spent the last 4 1/2 years on pages 200+
Quote from ACCAkut :how can it happen that his first ever post after a quarter year of S2 is given to a five year old thread that must have spent the last 4 1/2 years on pages 200+

He used the search feature.
Quote from El Conquestador :you are an idiot. the starion is a RWD chronic oversteer car, with a 2.6 I4 Turbo. the XRT is a 2.0 I4 Turbo. they are almost the same car just with slight engine differences. I own a 1988 Chrysler Conquest/Mitsubishi Starion, so get your information straight before you go running your mouth on the forums.

Also, even though it makes only 188 hp in the 1988-89 versions, it makes a nice 223 ft-lbs of torque

Actually... Starions came with a 2.0L turbo.... Very early Lancer Evolution/GSR engines.
lol... at least this keeps the flaming alive isnt it?
in before the lock

and cause im kinda interested in conversations about starions and xr cars
Quote from logitekg25 :
and cause im kinda interested in conversations about starions and xr cars

:doh:
-
(n2oaddict) DELETED by n2oaddict : old post
It would be really good if wee could drive a real Starion in lfs
i'm all for bumping old threads instead of making new ones to discuss the same topic. but if you start out by calling a guy who made a post 5 years ago an idiot. then i'm sure it's going to get eve hotter in here. it's like you had to think of something to say and the whole world just slipped by. either that or your internet connection is super-dee-duper-dee-uberslow.

marshmallow anyone?

XR = Mitsubishi Starion?
(40 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG