The online racing simulator
User bars LFSW ( Live for speed world Stats )
I think is victor who make stuff for the forum more that scawen,

Is posible to make Userbars with Stats from lfsw?

Such stats ( The ones you wanna show ) can be discuse or do a poll with the options , and the final result gona be that stats that wanna be displayed in the user bars

Bah, if vic or any of the other "2" dev wanna do this.

Is no for "E-penis" enlargement and boast about your stat`s ( well, we know they gona be kids or old farts that gona do that ), is just to have a nice "Small" feature , to bring alive a bit more the forum with this small thing ( The user bars, the poll, the userbar Design etc etc etc

I`be seens stuff like this that brings ppl , like the ones from Xfire with the "Userbar or User stats" that show what game you play or the time you spend in your game. and for some "Reason" you watching that "Stats" makes you download the xfire and have the same stuff ( not happens to me , but yes to severals ppl i know that play a loot of games ) is like the quote "Monkey see , monkey want". =P

I dont know if gona be dificult make the whole thing of user bar, but think they gona be a nice contest with the Design and other stuff and bring some life to the forum.

Hope you understand my idea.

P.D: Sorry for my bad english

Regards
I don't think that's necessary.

There's an icon that opens a new window/tab with the LFSW stats of the user under every name already. Just as easy (well, one click "harder") and doesn't clutter up the forum with countless images.

And I'm pretty sure that this thing WOULD be used mostly for e-Penis comparison by the ever-increasing amount of immature children here as if 100 wins more make your opinion more valid.
What would you want in it?
Gold, Silver & Bronze places vs Total Finishes?
How big should it be? (Dimension Wise [Width x Height])

How does one visually quantify the information available about a person into a userbar?
Quote from zeugnimod :I don't think that's necessary.

There's an icon that opens a new window/tab with the LFSW stats of the user under every name already. Just as easy (well, one click "harder") and doesn't clutter up the forum with countless images.

And I'm pretty sure that this thing WOULD be used mostly for e-Penis comparison by the ever-increasing amount of immature children here as if 100 wins more make your opinion more valid.

I`m aware of the icon that points direclty to lfw under the avatar of everyone, but having a user bar that you can use as signature not just in this forum but also in other forums

Also, having the user bar, you can Encourage ppl to click on the LFSW icon and see all the stats of that user.

Quote from Dygear :What would you want in it?
Gold, Silver & Bronze places vs Total Finishes?
How big should it be? (Dimension Wise [Width x Height])

How does one visually quantify the information available about a person into a userbar?

No to big and no "Fancy", just (Let`s say ) 400x20 or 350x19, and the info that display can be in 2 ways, 3 stats statics or a rotatory stats display
Quote from Inouva :I`m aware of the icon that points direclty to lfw under the avatar of everyone, but having a user bar that you can use as signature not just in this forum but also in other forums

I'm pretty sure that this already exists.
Quote from zeugnimod :I'm pretty sure that this already exists.

Indeed they are, but that user bars are no-official from lfs/lfsw
+1 for LFSW user bars.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG