The online racing simulator
LLSS 2010 Round 1 : Post Race Discussion
discuss, but stay clean please, don't insult anyone...
Congrats to our guest driver for Round 1... started the season right where we left off.
Congrats to the guys on the podium, and thanks to NDR.

Good race guys.
Quote from AroX123 : Just a overall thing from the race.
Loads of agressive drivers there, and blue flag should be more strict, they were figthing with unlapped drivers
Slowing them down
Pushing them of track even

-
(nathan246) DELETED by nathan246
I don't care that I finished dead last in the feature race, the experience was simply incredible tonight, this has been, by far, my favourite race in my competitive career. I was looking forward to the series, and boy, it was worth the wait!

Great job NDR, ought to be proud of yourselves on this one.
Quote from tmehlinger :Congrats to our guest driver for Round 1... started the season right where we left off.

hahaha no probs man, thanks for telling me about the race guys
Dang it. Wasn't here, just came home from Egypt. But I heard I didn't miss anything, but I still regret.
Quote from Drift King CZ :But I heard I didn't miss anything, but I still regret.

Whoever you talked to is mental, that race was complete mayhem.
Quote from tmehlinger :Whoever you talked to is mental, that race was complete mayhem.

sadly yes... but to be honest I expected it to be a lot worse (if you don't believe it that it can be worse, I will say that I've seen some races that've been more of a mayhem then this was)
Quote from TFalke55 :sadly yes... but to be honest I expected it to be a lot worse (if you don't believe it that it can be worse, I will say that I've seen some races that've been more of a mayhem then this was)

True. On a more positive note, I was absolutely astonished to see everyone line up for the standing start without even a hint of fail.

Granted, the inevitable horror was just slightly delayed...
Quote from tmehlinger :True. On a more positive note, I was absolutely astonished to see everyone line up for the standing start without even a hint of fail.

Granted, the inevitable horror was just slightly delayed...

The system was pretty intuitive and cool. I liked it.
Quote from phatdragonx :The system was pretty intuitive and cool. I liked it.

I agree, the start grid app was a nice addition.

One question for deko, I had an "OK" in my heads up display when you told me to move up/or back, what was I doing wrong so I don't do it again??
Quote from arnold cottenier :I agree, the start grid app was a nice addition.

One question for deko, I had an "OK" in my heads up display when you told me to move up/or back, what was I doing wrong so I don't do it again??

maybe a delay between the GUI and the insim + delay between deko reading and writing it
ok, ty
Quote from TFalke55 :delay between deko reading and writing it

More this. I saw False still, looked at you, saw you back, typed and pressed enter, you were moving just as I was hitting enter, then the controller showed "Ok" Not a big deal really, just try to align your front wheels with the front of the chalk lines and you should be set. I can set the tolerance of how much it'll let you be off by, right now iirc I have it set to 200 cm tolerance
In my point of view, it was hell and not a good experience racing with some of the racers, i just hope that the personne who messtup my race on lap 25, will pay the price and have a Penality for his carreless move.
ghay SC's
ghay being beaten by people much faster than me.
#19 - CSF
ghay no practice useless in the fox and having a beer before.
Standings?
Quote from PwnageSniper :Standings?

Tommorow evening (US evening). I've got preliminary official ones, just need to confrim penalites to be handed out. Same goes for LFSCART.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG