The online racing simulator
Help with P55A UD5 please!
(12 posts, started )
#1 - XmaX
Hello,

i reviced my new computer system today. I built up everything and i have this problem:

The fan of cpu, gpu and power supply works for a bit then all turn off. Some LED lights up

GD1, MD1 green
GD2 MD2 orange
Power LED blue
CPU LED blue
Phase all LEDs

when the pc is turned off the blue power LED shines and the S4_S5 LED in red.

The PC isnt booting. The Motherboard is a Gigabyte P55A UD5, CPU is i5 750 and RAM is G.Skill Ripjaws DDR3-1600mhz CL9

Please help

Max
Tried pulling out the RAM to see if it boots?
#3 - XmaX
Yep... Do not work
Checked all to unplug everything else, HDD's, DVD etc.

Worst case is a faulty Mobo.
#5 - XmaX
Will try it now...

Worst case is not so worse ... Its all new, reviced today so i can protest the mobo and will get a new one... But its annoying...
#6 - XmaX
Tryied it now... Allways the same thing...

I thinks its the MoBo
Maybe it's the configuration. Hardware conflicts. I heard 'bout those stuff. Can happen sometimes. You need to watch what is compatible with what. But it's probably the mobo.
And yea, one more thing. If you have an external HDD, try pulling it out, 'cos sometimes my PC won't boot with ext HDD pluged in.
#8 - XmaX
I looked on the factory pages. Its wirtten that all is compatible.
I will call the support tomorrow and order a new one.
#9 - arco
Did you remember to connect the 12V on the motherboard?
#10 - XmaX
Sure... I returned the MB now... Let's see what they say.

Thanks anyway guys
Quote from matijapkc :Maybe it's the configuration. Hardware conflicts. I heard 'bout those stuff. Can happen sometimes. You need to watch what is compatible with what. But it's probably the mobo.
And yea, one more thing. If you have an external HDD, try pulling it out, 'cos sometimes my PC won't boot with ext HDD pluged in.

He disconnected everything, and still the same. Read above.

I hope a new Motherboard will fix it. Keep me updated.
#12 - XmaX
Today i got it back. No problems... Maybe it was the boxed cooler... With it the CPU gone 70° (!) idle and 99° (!) with games... I ordered a new cooler Coollink DS now its 22° idle and under load i've dont tested it yet... But its all fine now

(12 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG