The online racing simulator
Does anyone have a link to a live BBC feed?
Something tells me this will be an interesting start...
#54 - DeMS
Virgin failed already...
#55 - JCTK
great, everyone on slicks on the formation lap, just as the rain is getting slightly heavier... no one knows how long till (if any) the sky will dump the rain down through...

Martin Whitmarsh is standing in the middle of his pitboxes to check out the weather, just to ensure they don't muck up again~ lol
#56 - JCTK
Quote from Jertje :Something tells me this will be an interesting start...

interesting, but not for long...
a major start by Alonso through, don't know if he jumped it... lol
#57 - Nobo
Alonso

And Hamiltons favourite pit entrance
Can't believe Alonso made such a rookie mistake.
Whoa this is an AWESOME race. what an exciting start.
Gotta love the rain
#61 - JCTK
Quote from NSX_FReeDoM :Whoa this is an AWESOME race. what an exciting start.

McLaren and Merc split their strategy... while Red Bull and Ferrari stuffed up on both their cars~
Gogo Kovi for points in the Lotus!
#63 - JCTK
Whoa Massa nearly did a Hamilton in the pit entrance, but he didn't get breached...

and another blown Ferrari engine... on the Sauber...

PS. love the major battle between Vettel and Hamilton, all the way from the long backstraight, to coming out from the hairpin, to diving down the pit entrance, to slaming on the brakes for the pitlane speed limit, to coming out of the pitlane~! (although both did something a bit naughty in the process...)
Bernie PLEASE install sprinklers on all the race tracks.
Quote from JCTK :(although both did something a bit naughty in the process...)

What was naughty about what Vettel did?
Quote from zeugnimod :What was naughty about what Vettel did?

He almost shoved Lewis into the pit garages...
#67 - JCTK
Quote from Jertje :Gogo Kovi for points in the Lotus!

not any more... the whole lot made easy meat of him...
Jonathan LEGARD: WEBBER COMING ON THE INSIDE OF KOVALAIEN.

SHUT UP! Hekki is like 6s slower per lap than the red bulls. This guy is so much worst than James Allen. He is always talking about crap and Martin never get a chance to speak as a result. I hate him.
#69 - JCTK
Quote from boothy :He almost shoved Lewis into the pit garages...

while Lewis shouldn't be there beside him~

these are the naughty part for both of them~
Quote from boothy :He almost shoved Lewis into the pit garages...

He stayed within the white lines while Hamilton was unsafely released and kept driving dangerously close to the pit garages instead of slowing down and getting behind Vettel.

Why should Vettel let Hamilton push him to the left so that he can't get a proper pit exit when it was Hamilton's (or rather his pit crew's fault) that he was next to him in the first place?
#71 - JCTK
Quote from zeugnimod :He stayed within the white lines while Hamilton was unsafely released and kept driving dangerously close to the pit garages instead of slowing down and getting behind Vettel.

Why should Vettel let Hamilton push him to the left so that he can't get a proper pit exit when it was Hamilton's (or rather his pit crew's fault) that he was next to him in the first place?

that doesn't make shoving another car towards the pit garages not naughty through...

and unsafe release usually refer to jumping out of the pitbox right in front of another car, making the other car slaming on the brakes. Traditionally nothing much have been done about releasing a car right next to the car on the fast lane. Althought Lewis most definitly should've thought better of it and back out of it.
Quote from JCTK :that doesn't make shoving another car towards the pit garages not naughty through...

I would have to watch the replay again but from what I saw he didn't shove anyone. He kept on his line.
Hamilton vs Schumi.

I have been waiting since 2007 for this!
#74 - JCTK
Quote from zeugnimod :I would have to watch the replay again but from what I saw he didn't shove anyone. He kept on his line.

but he didn't...

lets see how long someone put that up onto Youtube~ lol
will be interesting to see how efficient those uploaders are~ lol
Quote from JCTK :but he didn't...

lets see how long someone put that up onto Youtube~ lol
will be interesting to see how efficient those uploaders are~ lol

And let's hope that the FIA or FOM or whatever they are called are inefficient.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG