The online racing simulator
The Jack of Spades - Private FBM Skin
Well, yesterday I had a flash of inspiration and motivation to start a skin of LFS, a thing that I never did with a good program (when the XRT was available on Demo, I used to do some bad liveries on Photofiltre, and did like, only three or four, then I quitted skinning), and yesterday, when I got bored from failure on FBM, thought of doing skins again; but now on GIMP.

I wanted a new skin for me anyway, since I have started playing BATracer (some of you here know it, I guess, already seen known faces there, like Yuri Laszlo and Christian Zorner here) I started to do liveries for it. Is waaaay easier do a great livery on a 500x200 2D image, rather than a complex and compressed 2048² 3D image, so I never tried the skins after started doing liveries for BATracer. So then, I asked Kruithoff if he could do a private skin for me, and he did a great one (I still owe you one, dude!), but I had to try atleast once.

So, did a simply paintjob, and tried to avoid the connected parts, because I don't have the patience that you guys do (LOL³³³) and I'm still working on the logotypes and stuff...

If you guys wanna criticize it, and do some suggestions, I would love to hear...

Thanks!
nicely done. Looks very good

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG