The online racing simulator
To the zion racing team
(10 posts, started )
To the zion racing team
Hi,
Just a quick point on LFS decorum.
It is not good manners to ban a racer even beforte they set tyre tracks on the course.
I had only just logged in and found myself banned immediatly.

If you choose to have a private reace or have only select racers then set as private please.

I do not appreciate being banned from any site ,no matter how exclusive, without warning or reason.

warm regards
Mike
Their own website or PM's the admins of the server would be better the publically annoucing this. Though I do agree it is stupid when things like that happen.
I agree with you wholeheartedly

Ater a search i could not find their site nor any reference to any admins.

This is why i put this on public display to maybe find a reason.
#4 - zapz
I had a very similar thing happen to me about 3 months back and I started a thread just like this. I'm also Australian, so that's weird

Anyway it turns out the guy who banned me thought I was someone else. My name, "Zapz" was too similar to someone called "Spaz" who was wrecking and subsequently banned. Kinda trigger happy if you ask me.

Good luck with your quest...
http://zion-team.net/

Their forum is in Polish though... Good luck

(Nice server btw. This is where I've learned the ropes 3 years ago. Had no problem with the admins. The first ever time I tried something silly(I was a bit noobish at that time), got kicked instantaly)
Hi

I'm one of the admins of zion servers. Just to explain. We don't ban anyone just for fun (after entering the server or so). But recently we have a problem with some players who during absense of admins on the server ban other players immediately after joining the server. If that was the case please name the sever it happened, date and your license name and you will be unbaned.

Best Regards
Mroziu
FAO Mroziu

Thank you for the response. Having run a server i understand the issues that may arise, but i have found that education on the unwritten rules of racing online have to be taught to those whop are misinformed /race need for speed(which is i love ,crash bang and wallop all with no penalty ) /or are douches.

I was just a bit upset to be banned before i even had a chance to race.

Awraebest, awraetime
Mike
I have been banned months ago. The same story like you juggle. It's because of some idiot childs who are banning anybody.
#9 - avih
Perhaps the solution, if allowing vote-ban, is to make it only last a day or so? Later an admin can review the ban (hopefully with auo-saved replay after such successful vote-ban) and decide if the act requires a longer ban?
AFAIK, vote ban lasts 24 hours by default and (by the results of my quick search) it is adjustable.
So all is good

To the zion racing team
(10 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG